How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I'm bored and updated an alt. Volkstone Mazuk skin in pale from Happy Weekend sale.

I was in there again today, the skin is still up for 60 L.

Eyebrows from the Lelutka Logan hud. IKON Charm eyes in coffee. Hair is from Wings. Previous weekend sale.

Only cropped. Phototools - Still life (Library - environments - skies)

aata_007c.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I'm bored and updated an alt. Volkstone Mazuk skin in pale from Happy Weekend sale.

I was in there again today, the skin is still up for 60 L.

Eyebrows from the Lelutka Logan hud. IKON Charm eyes in coffee. Hair is from Wings. Previous weekend sale.

Only cropped. Phototools - Still life (Library - environments - skies)

aata_007c.jpg

Bored? SL?

Do those words belong in the same sentence?  lol

Lovely work and photography.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Well... I am too bored to find anything better than the laptop for pictures.

This is also the Weekend Sale with a Stray Dog skin. The eyebrows is from a previous sale.

The light is also Phototools. (Library - environments - skies) but I logged out too soon to see what it was. Could it be Absinthe with some tweaks?

I update my alts profile pictures too. They haven't had them updated for years.

alain_015a.jpg

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

I have one male alt left to update for Lelutka EvoX. He is laying in wait for a new weekend sale.

;) I want them to look different. They somehow they have their own style, each of them. And they protest if I change important parts. I can for instance not change the coffee eyes of one. Or change one of the other guys from salt'n pepper hair and beard. Or mess too much with the haircolors of the other ones either. Already the top one started to complain and want his black hair back. ☹️ He made it very clear, that a profile picture with brown hair was out of the question.

I have changed the snapshot to B&W, and he says it is better. ☺️

aata_007e.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Space Zehetbauer said:

Bored? SL?

Do those words belong in the same sentence?  lol

Well, I have used the words together, but typically it really is because I'm just not in the mood to do anything in SL.  So when I find myself at that point, I just go do something outside of SL.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, I have used the words together, but typically it really is because I'm just not in the mood to do anything in SL.  So when I find myself at that point, I just go do something outside of SL.

I agree  I honestly can't remember the last time I was bored though. Neither RL nor SL. 

• Like 6