How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, Lunaea Lovely said:

I'm not sure if this was answered, but you just need to dabble in some of the forums, like answering questions people ask, giving some advice etc. That was the first thing I did when coming here before even finding this thread.

Actually, I've just noticed that I now can upload images from my computer and that wasn't the case 2 days ago (not sure if I already could yesterday as I was more focused on the new release). Since I've been active on the forum since Feb 1st, I'd say you need to be active here a little bit more than a month to not be considered a forum newbie anymore 😅 But maybe the number of posts on the forum triggers it as well (I haven't spammed the board to try though).

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
  • Like 3

No War

Not to disparage those who have, but I won't use the Ukrainian flag or it's colors. To me the war is not a Ukraine vs Russia issue. Yes Ukrainians are victims, but so are many Russians, every soldier sent off to risk their life, as well as their family and friends who are put at risk of losing them. And in fact the issue is bigger than this particular conflict. War is fought to benefit the powerful at the expense of the weak. I stand in opposition to all war everywhere. I freely admit that my own nation is the worse offender.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Ayeleeon said:

No War

Not to disparage those who have, but I won't use the Ukrainian flag or it's colors. To me the war is not a Ukraine vs Russia issue. Yes Ukrainians are victims, but so are many Russians, every soldier sent off to risk their life, as well as their family and friends who are put at risk of losing them. And in fact the issue is bigger than this particular conflict. War is fought to benefit the powerful at the expense of the weak. I stand in opposition to all war everywhere. I freely admit that my own nation is the worse offender.

Very well put, Dan. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1