How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Zrina Nebula said:

I own some tops that I can’t wear because of the monster nipples it gives me. I can stab someone with them lol

This is one thing I dislike about my Maitreya Lara 5.3 and LaraX 1.1 bodies — I keep the boob-age to a minimum but the nipples are super prominent, like pencil-erasers sticking out from my chest. Yes, you can neutralise them someone with the included add-ons, but those don't have any material shine alas. 🙁(Also, as an alien, I object to having these "hoo-man" artifacts.)

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Spiffy Voxel said:

This is one thing I dislike about my Maitreya Lara 5.3 and LaraX 1.1 bodies — I keep the boob-age to a minimum but the nipples are super prominent, like pencil-erasers sticking out from my chest. Yes, you can neutralise them someone with the included add-ons, but those don't have any material shine alas. 🙁(Also, as an alien, I object to having these "hoo-man" artifacts.)

Is the "Maitreya Petite" body better in that regard, or is it pretty much the same? Curious, since I've never paid attention to nipple sizes until this was mentioned.

Edited by Clem Marques
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clem Marques said:

Is the "Maitreya Petite" body better in that regard, or is it pretty much the same? Curious, since I've never paid attention to nipple sizes until this was mentioned.

Been a while since I tried the demo, but from memory I think they're about the same. Might have changed with PetiteX, but at this point I've given up and learned to live with the pencil-erasers... until such time as I learn enough to be able to make my own mesh body and outfits to go with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Spiffy Voxel said:

Been a while since I tried the demo, but from memory I think they're about the same. Might have changed with PetiteX, but at this point I've given up and learned to live with the pencil-erasers... until such time as I learn enough to be able to make my own mesh body and outfits to go with it.

The Petite and PetiteX both have prominent nipples. But they don’t just stick out, they point upwards in a weird way. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Spiffy Voxel said:

My Reborn doesn't have prominent nipples at all nor do they shine.  Just taking a peek, mine don't shine in RL either.  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

My Reborn doesn't have prominent nipples at all nor do they shine.  Just taking a peek, mine don't shine in RL either.  😁

I might consider Reborn at some point... I'm noticing more & more creators targeting that and not Maitreya. Mind you, I have so much clothing already, so there's no rush plus I could probably get Reborn versions of many of those via redelivery. 🤔

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Zrina Nebula said:

The Petite and PetiteX both have prominent nipples. But they don’t just stick out, they point upwards in a weird way. 

Huh, now that you mention that, I have a vague memory of thinking something was a bit off when I demo'd the original Petite.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Spiffy Voxel said:

I might consider Reborn at some point... I'm noticing more & more creators targeting that and not Maitreya. Mind you, I have so much clothing already, so there's no rush plus I could probably get Reborn versions of many of those via redelivery. 🤔

I wanna see you wearing Reborn ☺️

I really like how it looks on others, but when I wear it I feel like I’m a butt with legs 😫🤌 It’s too much butt 🥹

But the hands, feet and boobs 🫶

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Zrina Nebula said:

I wanna see you wearing Reborn ☺️

I really like how it looks on others, but when I wear it I feel like I’m a butt with legs 😫🤌 It’s too much butt 🥹

But the hands, feet and boobs 🫶

As I'm counting my L$ these days when making purchases, I'll only be getting Reborn if eBody do another sale at some point. 💸

• Like 2