How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, LuuBibrova said:

Mute someone? Dont tempt me...

i know how it works... click ignore, and next reply the muter will not be able to hold in and reads it.. :) 

There's no need for that i'll still see your pics and will like them when i like them, it's not you committed a crime, the pic looks great.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

I've been working on finding an alternative look for my gender neutral/Ace alt because I think they can look a bit young to others even though I wanted an ambiguous age.  So, for now, I will be switching to non-human for A regions.  I am not entirely happy with the look, but it remains gender neutral.

"G" and "M" Cora:

image.thumb.jpeg.31ea12974eb63640b6298936a9602984.jpeg

"A" Cora:

image.thumb.jpeg.13d6b54b46ea4962fb2ca5527936f949.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

The head is a sphinx cat, but I wish the ears were a little smaller. I also picked up a hybrid lion head.  I will try that one next.

Sorry I didn't guess it was a cat! Those ears.. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

The head is a sphinx cat, but I wish the ears were a little smaller. I also picked up a hybrid lion head.  I will try that one next.

I really like that avatar. You did a great job with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Ears seem about right.

3a6e3fe45945bb8826dbbd54ede13378.thumb.jpg.9d39ff7f1189605c9d47f9bc0b5bb0db.jpg

Well yes, of course - but MOST cats don't have that type of ears vs. face. 🙂

I happened to study cat breeds when I was younger, I had many, many books on them! And etc. But anyway, the Sphinx wasn't so popular or common then as it is now (in various TikTok videos even, etc.). That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Well yes, of course - but MOST cats don't have that type of ears vs. face. 🙂

I happened to study cat breeds when I was younger, I had many, many books on them! And etc. But anyway, the Sphinx wasn't so popular or common then as it is now (in various TikTok videos even, etc.). That's my excuse, and I'm sticking with it! 

Oh, I just meant the ears on the avatar are pretty much spot on size wise.  At first glance, I thought Bat ears.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

Oh, I just meant the ears on the avatar are pretty much spot on size wise.  At first glance, I thought Bat ears.  

LOL! Thought you meant I should have guessed. But the years of being a "cat person" are far, far behind me. 

• Like 2