How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Today is Canada Day and a long weekend, and traditionally a lot of city dwellers will zip up to their cottages in Muskoka or whatever more-or-less "wild" part of the country they like to spend weekends at. We've got smoke from wildfires everywhere at the moment, which is rather dampening enthusiasm for the outdoors generally, but still . . .

Anyway, I don't have (or especially want) a cottage, although my family had one when I was young. I do occasionally vacation for short stretches in Western Ontario, an area which looks a lot like @Suki Blossom's region at Black Atoll, so I am having a virtual cottage long weekend there.

Black-Atoll-(BD)-3-(SM)-Blank.png

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

We know.

"We"? Is that an assumption that others know what you know, or have you gotten together with others to discuss it?

Anyway Happy Canada day to our friends way up north.

Happy Canada Day

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, Hathoria said:

"We"? Is that an assumption that others know what you know, or have you gotten together with others to discuss it?

Anyway Happy Canada day to our friends way up north.

Happy Canada Day

I often check out profile of new posters so it wasn't too hard to figure out.  Those pesky groups...😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

We know.

I know, but only because a mistake was made in posting once and I happened to catch it.  Normally I don't know or care who is an alt or a main.  All pics of my alts or main are posted only under this account and no alt is a secret.

Here's my M-alt:

image.thumb.jpeg.c015e6185c7529ed508f08126291c1d3.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I know, but only because a mistake was made in posting once and I happened to catch it.  Normally I don't know or care who is an alt or a main.  All pics of my alts or main are posted only under this account and no alt is a secret.

Here's my M-alt:

I'd post my old avatars but none are really up to date.  I got one a free new head and the free classic mesh body but have yet to bother unpacking them.  Some.day!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Here's my M-alt:

mmmmm - very nice!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1