How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I had the pleasure of meeting Cinnamon Mistwood inworld. I was giving her a tour of our Island, and she was kind enough to show me a dress she has. As you all can see, she was quite breathtaking in it. She's a very classy lady, with an enchanting personality.

Cinammon Mistwood and Sandor Cropped.png

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

I had the pleasure of meeting Cinnamon Mistwood inworld. I was giving her a tour of our Island, and she was kind enough to show me a dress she has. As you all can see, she was quite breathtaking in it. She's a very classy lady, with an enchanting personality.

It's the bling!  The entire reason I bought that dress was the old-style flashing bling it throws off (and the fact that it came with jewelry, so I didn't have to guess at what might match.)  I snicker each time I put it on. 

/me laughs at being called "classy."  That's for city dwellers who live in fancy penthouses and go to expensive restaurants or exclusive parties. 😄

It was nice meeting you inworld.  Next time, neutral ground.  Your island is a bit intense.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

It's the bling!  The entire reason I bought that dress was the old-style flashing bling it throws off (and the fact that it came with jewelry, so I didn't have to guess at what might match.)  I snicker each time I put it on. 

/me laughs at being called "classy."  That's for city dwellers who live in fancy penthouses and go to expensive restaurants or exclusive parties. 😄

It was nice meeting you inworld.  Next time, neutral ground.  Your island is a bit intense.

/me smiles. Class has nothing to do with where one lives, or what restaurants one eats in. I stand with my statement.

And fair enough. Neutral ground is fine with me.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

It is lol. Cristiano nearly died of shock when we went there 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1