How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

I totally did no get inspired by @Scylla Rhiadra latest artwork, nor did I go to the exact same spot where she did her piece and create similar photo out of complete respect for her and the incredible art she does! ...Nope, not at all.

And She Said.jpg

Coming to this late, Cath, because it's been a busy day IRL.

I am alternately flattered, amused, and impressed! Everything about this is lovely, most especially the picture, but also of course the undeserved but very much appreciated kind words.

Your own formidable talents in SL photography are obviously very much on display here (I sure couldn't do as convincing an imitation!), but I'm looking forward to seeing your next in your own very distinctive and very impressive style.

Hugs and chuckles, Cath. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/17/2022 at 12:13 PM, BelindaN said:

Lasting friendships are possible in SL, despite timezones getting in the way. Our group slowly came together on this very forum, and we soon discovered that we were on the same page. We meet occasionally in world, because we each lead different SL lives, but when we manage to get all seven of us together it's rare and it's fun. This shot presented some difficulties because our Artistic Director remained near naked for most of the shoot!

@Scylla Rhiadra @TatianaNikolay @Laurel Aurelia @Eva Knoller @Saskia Rieko @SukiWinters

SL100_006.png

Group shots are particularly pleasing. No one outside of Second Life would have a clue how long it actually takes to compose one, and if everyone took a photo of the same scene, it would turn out completely differently. This is one of the aspects of Second Life that I love the most, how we all see the same thing but from a very different viewpoint. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1