How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

57 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I'm a newbie all over again!

that torch.jpg

I am sorry Marigold, but you will never be a newbie to anyone here... Just please don't hit anyone with that torch, ok... 😋

Peace...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, VaelFaye said:

Luminary.

nov_2021_vf_000_001.thumb.jpg.73728b65374002aa7ce04fd5a6dd86cb.jpg

nov_2021_vf_001_001.thumb.jpg.29ef85f9fa8d9a97d7b864f223512a7a.jpg

😱 Neon wings! You got neon wings!!! Where, oh where did you get them VaelFaye! I'd like me a pair please (so long as they are animated well that is :D), but even if they are not, I'd still like a set... please! 🙏

Peace...

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Great lighting and focus.  I know you post mostly raw shots and I have to say, you've come a long way!  

OMG!!! Thank you!!! My recent shots have been adjusted in post, obviously, but they aren't posed.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

😱 Neon wings! You got neon wings!!! Where, oh where did you get them VaelFaye! I'd like me a pair please (so long as they are animated well that is :D), but even if they are not, I'd still like a set... please! 🙏

Peace...

Hello BjorJlen, they are from Afterparty!  They come in a variety of colors, and include both static and animated versions (the animated version means they don't move or anything like that, they just cycle colors). 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, VaelFaye said:

Hello BjorJlen, they are from Afterparty!  They come in a variety of colors, and include both static and animated versions (the animated version means they don't move or anything like that, they just cycle colors). 

Thank you very much for the link VaelFaye. It's too bad that they are not animated per say, but still it's a great find, thank you... :D

Peace...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

But...some of your pics...I mean...umm....

I knew as i posted that i was going to get some grief. 

of course those who only look at forum pictures are going to be scatching thier heads since they never see any animation test photos.

Edited by Ayeleeon
  • Haha 1