Rhonda Huntress
Who?

Clover Jinx
I was thinking of posting a personal ad in the Wanted section of the forums

Rhonda Huntress
grrrrrrrr
rrrrr
!
You will go out with ME tonight and that's final!
Wait ...

Clover Jinx
if you insist

Rhonda Huntress
?
  • Like 4
  • Haha 7

I went to Burger King and found my grade-school bully working behind the counter. At first I gloated - I've had 2 successful careers and he's handing out fries - but the more I thought about it the angrier I got.   After 50 years that bas#4%d is STILL taking my lunch money!! 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 4
  • Haha 9

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

My husband is trying to design a candy mortar for Halloween.  Yeah, because Snickers are so much fun after falling 40' onto children's heads.

https://www.amazon.com/Snickers-Slice-Share-Chocolate-1-Pound/dp/B0063HMIRW
https://www.amazon.com/HERSHEYS-Chocolate-Candy-Gift-Pound/dp/B000IW68YC

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

See and THAT is why D/s is too much work for me XD

As a Top you have to think of stuff, take care and all that.... and as a bottom you STILL have to think of things....*chuckles and runs to hide*

but yeah...classic situation :)

and love both the huge bars as well as Rhonda´s interpretation of it^^

So...what chaos will I cause today?

• Like 1

I'm heading to NY tomorrow to see Pretty Woman, so no SL for me until next Tue.  Will likely check in to the forums every evening or so though.

AND my husband and I are going to meet up with Elora and Ghosty for brunch on Sunday (which also just happens to be my RL birthday).

YAY for fun long weekends and meeting friends !!!!

• Like 8

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm heading to NY tomorrow to see Pretty Woman, so no SL for me until next Tue.  Will likely check in to the forums every evening or so though.

AND my husband and I are going to meet up with Elora and Ghosty for brunch on Sunday (which also just happens to be my RL birthday).

oh that sounds like so much fun! Happy early birthday and be sure you three give hugs for all of us.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Sounds like a wonderful holiday weekend!!   I'm so happy you get to spend time with Elora and Ghosty. :)  Elora and I grabbed lunch when I was in NYC, too. :)

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays for the Festival of Lil!  ?

• Like 1

YEY you LittleMe, enjoy the time^^

meh I´ve been exploring earlier, found a club with tons of nerdy deco including StarWars stuff (the spaceship whose pilot I cosplay in RL) -and I was super hyper... I stayed up till ...well it´s now 2AM for me for their event and ....I tp´ed Sagadin over,... the DJ didn´t even communicate in local, the owner has been afk all day and the host was just horrible and clueless... I had to remind him to send out a notice... I´m close to tears cos well... it could have been the club of my dreams...but DAMNIT ;-; the music during the event was nice, too...

• Sad 1

On 8/30/2018 at 8:19 AM, Clover Jinx said:

oh that sounds like so much fun! Happy early birthday and be sure you three give hugs for all of us.

On 8/30/2018 at 1:04 PM, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Sounds like a wonderful holiday weekend!!   I'm so happy you get to spend time with Elora and Ghosty. :)  Elora and I grabbed lunch when I was in NYC, too. :)

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays for the Festival of Lil!  ?

Elora and Ghosty have sick kitty problems so we won't be able to meet up for brunch.   :(

Thanks for the bday wishes

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Today we stumbled upon the Brazilian Day celebration here in NY - roughly a dozen blocks of vendors (food and durable goods), including lots of authentic food and entertainment.  It was a fun way to pass a bit of the day.

A Brazilian is a big number, must have been crowded!