Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

Coming to think of it, I think a lot of woodruff flavoured stuff is artificially flavoured, so... Yeah you guys kind of need to make a revolt and get some of that green gold.

Goddamn, now I want woodruff flavoured jelly.

And thanks! They still need to be repaired, though. But  at least I won't die of a heat stroke in the meantime.

• Haha 1

OK, OK... this is what I posted & redacted on Wednesday. It was shamelessly stolen,  verbatim. 

You know you spend too much time in SL when you look at this photo and think: I recognize that! That's in Neyaci around 20/170/22 - you can see Circuit La Corse up in region Edge Walker!

Eddge Walker Circuit La Corse Neyaci 20.168.22.jpg

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posting this in a couple of places (yes, I know, my bad)

Gadget Portal has made us a HUD for the Hangout. If someone wearing the HUD arrives at the Hangout, then anyone else with the HUD will be notified that someone is there. It does not give any names, it just turns green to indicate that someone with the HUD is there. Maybe this will help with more spontaneous gatherings. You can get the HUD for free from the MP here: Forum Cartel Hangout HUD  (yes, that link is safe)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone slaps my wrist for the swimsuit model photo but I thought the joke was valid,  mostly 'cause that's exactly what *I* thought when I saw the photo (although I wouldn't have been able to name the regions). 

I just want to say thank you for not editing the reflection.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I found the dress I need in Second Life.

Dress01.thumb.jpg.f23aa651616f0d54405ba9bb765f5160.jpg

Dress02.thumb.jpg.9e2e053224e7a52b83eaabfd76966727.jpg

There are 4 women attached to the train.  Below is a detail.

Dress03.thumb.jpg.21f439f6a0c8dc60ca0594becc97f012.jpg

In SL, they need to be nekos with arms bound behind them.  Then I need a palanquin born on the backs of 4 demonic men on their hands and knees.  I would ride in with the nekos dancing behind me.  It would be perfect!

• Like 5
  • Confused 1