You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The merchant forum never had kudos. So people who mainly hung around the merchant forum never got many. And I never knew if anyone liked my posts. So now I will know  :).

Edit:Still waiting for likes :) 

Edited by Rya Nitely
added a bit more
  • Like 8

Can you turn the Like this button off

It is divisive and not inclusive and discriminatery and I dont want anybody to say if they like my posts or not

Unless you get extra things yuo can do the rank and kudos are a waste of time to

Edited by Avery Crazyboi
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Avery Crazyboi said:

Can you turn the Like this button off

It is divisive and not inclusive and discriminatery and I dont want anybody to say if they like my posts or not

Unless you get extra things yuo can do the rank and kudos are a waste of time to

Do not like!

• Like 1

I don't feel the like button as very intrusive, sometimes you want to say your sign of approval to the poster, but don't really want to write a post about it.

I think there should be more options like in SLU, like agree, disagree, laugh, groan.

Facebook saw that need and they now have a more variety of emotions that someone can express about the post.

Edited by Canoro Philipp
  • Like 3

Woo, this is going to take getting used to.O.o

Where's the video input? DAMMIT!

Oh, wait, there is code here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hZnE0OO-yMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Medhue Simoni
testing
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Canoro Philipp said:

I don't feel the like button as very intrusive, sometimes you want to say your sign of approval to the poster, but don't really want to write a post about it.

I think there should be more options like in SLU, like agree, disagree, laugh, groan.

Facebook saw that need and they now have a more variety of emotions that someone can express about the post.

Talking of SLU, I wonder if links to it will work now.

Testing, Testing, Testing.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.