What is your favorite hair?

Suspiria Finucane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you wear the same hair that's a favorite or do you wear many types of hair?

I probably wear about 10 styles frequently but have at least 300 or more :smileyvery-happy: I also love to mod hair for my own custom fit.

This is one of my current favs. Show us your avatar in yur favorite hair :smileyhappy:

Blonde Hair.PNG

Once I find a hair that suits my mood I wear it to death until I get fed up of it or want a new 'image' At the moment I'm going for 'realism' (I know I know - boring as bedamned) and the hair I have found that comes closest is from 'Mad'.

When I started in SL I think I changed my hair (and prob skin and shape) at least once a week - spent a fortune and ended up with a cluttered inv. These days I'm more relaxed about it all :smileyhappy:

My hair collection is too numerous to count.  I love to change it frequently--style, color--just depends on my mood that day.  I sometimes change hair 2-3 times in a day.  It is a great way to express a feeling, a mood....and to bring freshness to an overall 'look'.  This is Enix from Truth.

venus in Truth hair.jpg

This is my favorite and the one I wear almost all the time,  It is *~*Damselfly*~*Verena Black Pearl Blend

110305_002.jpg

And my other favorite for when I want a softer look is .:EMO-tions:. * DALA * /deepblack

110305_003.jpg

I have a ton of other styles and some I really love, but they are just not *me*  Like this one.  It is a cute as can be, but then cute is not the look I usually go for.   Anyway ... *ARGRACE* ~ Knit Beret "Loose up" ~ (Black) 

110305_004.jpg

It does not go well with the jacket I was wearing at the time :smileyindifferent:

[ETA]

I can change to color of the cap.  Black goes better with leather and jeans :)  I think I will wear this today.

110305_006.jpg

Here is my favorite hair on the leftt which I wear almost all the time. To the right is the slightly more glam version. Both are from Zero Style. I also like to mod my hair. Sometimes I move the bangs away from my eyes or I put some darker streaks in a few prims. Bree fave hair 3-5-11.png

My first attempt to reply in the new format. I have an odd assortment of free hair, most of which should be deleted. I usually wear an updo called Panache which lets my shoulder tatt show. Thanks for the inspiration to go shopping. I love Ciaobella's sidetail. The rest of you look fabulous as well. Sorry, my photos are on the other laptop.

Oh, and Mr. Storm, my favorite hair is the one just above my left ear. I missed you all last week.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.