The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tay Lane wrote:

Taking a break from the Steam6 hunt, gazing across the table at a sadly empty seat. :matte-motes-not-even:

See that clock behind you with the second hand? This is your life and it's ending one second at a time. You have the look, now it's time to fill the seat. Maybe take the top hat off and pull someone out of it the way a magician can pull a rabbit out of it. Or maybe go on a different kind of hunt.

UncommonTruth wrote:

The dining table serves a variety of everything from drinks to dessert, and has another chair I haven't put out (until I know I've got the prims to spare for it lol)  I'll be able to have an intimate dinner party.. That's the kind of animations you meant, right? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Intimate is the key word. That's a nice look for dinner with the green dress. You drink a little wine and then suddenly whisper in mock embarrassment to your guest that you forgot to wear underwear.

Okay - my new temporary avatar...  Can you tell which thing is me? 

2original_4f5d22bbc3dfe6080e000001.jpg

I am the barely visible little brown and gray wisp.  Nice and safe...  Not even Randall can flirt with a wisp of fluff...  (sorry Randall, but I have not been able to think of a way to respond to you beyond the very lame answer 'thanks', so I will post as an invertebrate)

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

I am the barely visible little brown and gray wisp.  Nice and safe...  Not even Randall can flirt with a wisp of fluff...  (sorry Randall, but I have not been able to think of a way to respond to you beyond the very lame answer 'thanks', so I will post as an invertebrate)

Do you know how you can tell if a guy really likes you? He makes love to you while you appear just as a wisp of fluff on his screen and he doesn't tell you. You know I would do that for you. :smileywink:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Do you know how you can tell if a guy really likes you? He makes love to you while you appear just as a wisp of fluff on his screen and he doesn't tell you. You know I would do that for you. :smileywink:

I stand corrected.   /me toes the dirt at my feet and mumbles, "Thanks."

:matte-motes-silly:

Is that a blush I see? You shy girls are so cute. You're on a quite a journey aren't you? This universe is where you learn to fly. But to fly, you have to believe. Don't stop believing:

Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere...

ps: Well, I think I'm going to survive Monday. Europe is waking up and sitting bleary eyed in front of their computers with their coffee. The last hard core SL residents in North America have yet to go to bed and get some sleep before they have to face Monday morning. Will be a bit harder than usual for them as they're getting up an hour earlier than normal due to Daylight Savings Time.

This is me after a weekend in SL. I think I may have had too much fun.

Snapshot_028.png

Randall Ahren wrote:

Is that a blush I see? You shy girls are so cute. You're on a quite a journey aren't you? This universe is where you learn to fly. But to fly, you have to believe.

ps: Well, I think I'm going to survive Monday. Europe is waking up and sitting bleary eyed in front of their computers with their coffee. The last hard core SL residents in North America have yet to go to bed and get some sleep before they have to face Monday morning. Will be a bit harder than usual for them as they're getting up an hour earlier than normal due to Daylight Savings Time.

Snapshot_028.png

Randall....facial hair is all the rage, looks great on you :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Nice cat outfit. Is that a bow and ears projecting out of your hair? I'm not sure about the feet. They're huge. They look more like bear feet. I like the star tattoos. It looks like a trail I'm supposed to follow.

tyvm Randall.. no bows just ears.  LOL yes the feet are a bit large, I don't always wear the kitty feet when in Neko mood, but liked them with this particular outfit. That tat is one of my favs.. perhaps I need to shoot it from the back too so you see the whole thing.. hmmm a trail to follow sounds fun ;)

Wiki

Randall Ahren wrote:

Is that a blush I see? You shy girls are so cute. You're on a quite a journey aren't you? This universe is where you learn to fly. But to fly, you have to believe.

Snapshot_028.png

ooh very nice Randall... but uhm... if it was after *too much fun*.. I think (or hope) you would be wearing less clothing.. just one girls opinion ;)

Wiki

ps.. those eyes .. YUM

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Nice cat outfit. Is that a bow and ears projecting out of your hair? I'm not sure about the feet. They're huge. They look more like bear feet. I like the star tattoos. It looks like a trail I'm supposed to follow.

tyvm Randall.. no bows just ears.  LOL yes the feet are a bit large, I don't always wear the kitty feet when in Neko mood, but liked them with this particular outfit. That tat is one of my favs.. perhaps I need to shoot it from the back too so you see the whole thing.. hmmm a trail to follow sounds fun
;)

Wiki

I never liked the big neko feet and the boomers. That's why I loved it when Virtual Attire started making high heeled boots. Love them!

Randall Ahren wrote:

Hmmm, you are wicked. Hard for a guy to tastefully pose in a state of semi-undress, but perhaps I can come up with something.

Oh Randall.. you have no idea, I do have to live up to my name.. and I do believe that if you really tried you can most certainly come up with something :)

Wiki

Raven1 Short wrote:

Wicked Galaxy wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

tyvm Randall.. no bows just ears.  LOL yes the feet are a bit large, I don't always wear the kitty feet when in Neko mood, but liked them with this particular outfit. That tat is one of my favs.. perhaps I need to shoot it from the back too so you see the whole thing.. hmmm a trail to follow sounds fun
;)

Wiki

I never liked the big neko feet and the boomers. That's why I loved it when Virtual Attire started making high heeled boots. Love them!

I wear them depending on my mood or the outfit.. but I too have a ton of boots that I interchange with my neko outfits.

Wiki

Raven1 Short wrote:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Hmmm, you are wicked. Hard for a guy to tastefully pose in a state of semi-undress, but perhaps I can come up with something.

That's where you stand on your deck in a robe with a cup of coffee and a smirk.

Or.. just a towel strategically placed ;)

Wiki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.