valerie Inshan wrote:

Love the new house, Uncommon! Wow, what a view you must have from here!

Sighs... Tired of being a bad girl, I went for a midnight swim then took some rest on my beach, listening at the waves and the seagulls. Soooo relaxing!

lastbath.jpg

rest.jpg

Yeah, it's a tough job being a bad girl ;)

Looks so peaceful and relaxing there Val :)

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Basic  

Posted Images

Val, you still have a cigarette in your mouth in the lower photo. What book are you reading?

@Erin, I like the version of you best shown in the lower left corner. Cosmo is a good magazine.

@Saraya, you look ready for some loving. I think the outfit looks best without the collar.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Val, you still have a cigarette in your mouth in the lower photo. What book are you reading?

@Erin, I like the version of you best shown in the lower left corner. Cosmo is a good magazine.

@Saraya, you look ready for some loving. I think the outfit looks best without the collar.

Yes, I think it is best without the collar too.

And she does look ready for something, she has that look in her eyes don't you think?  ;)

emmettcullen93 wrote:

sadly that isnt a secondlife photo but i will try to make one like that one day. just a goal i may never r

I have seen you post in a couple threads Emmett, so why not post a pic of yourself here? :)

Join in the Vanity :smileyvery-happy:

Marianne Little wrote:

It's good to have a goal!

I am still blushing from the compliment Randal gave me, so I am transforming into shy and innocent again.

6966707617_8b12e5ddcc_b.jpg

I think this is one of my favorite pics you have posted, if I could I would frame it and hang it up :)  Reminds me of a warm summer day :)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Oh, I see, this was your entry for the sprint photo contest as well. It doesn't evoke such amorous feelngs as in your previous photo.

@Saraya, does she have
?

@Val, I would think you could write a book about dangerous liasons. :smileywink:

Yes Randall, yes she does.

Hungry eyes was made famous in the film Dirty Dancing, which reminds me of another club you might like: The Crossroads. It's a blues place with the dirtiest dancing animations for couples that I've seen anywhere in SL. Heard a great a song there yesterday by

:

I've searched the holy books
I tried to unravel the mystery of Jesus Christ, the saviour
I've read the poets and the analysts
Searched through the books on human behaviour
I travelled this world around
For an answer that refused to be found

Randall Ahren wrote:

Hungry eyes was made famous in the film Dirty Dancing, which reminds me of another club you might like:
. It's a blues place with the dirtiest dancing animations for couples that I've seen anywhere in SL. Heard a great a song there yesterday by
:

I've searched the holy books

I tried to unravel the mystery of Jesus Christ, the saviour

I've read the poets and the analysts

Searched through the books on human behaviour

I travelled this world around

For an answer that refused to be found

Yes, I love that song..Dirty Dancing is a favorite movie of mine, another good song from that movie is These Arms of Mine, that song always gets to me :)

And btw Randall you could have said hello, saw you at Fogbound ;)

OK, am trying out Crossroads..great music so far ..

You're very observant. I didn't think you noticed me . Sorry I didn't say hello. You were busy dancing and I didn't want to bother you. If I had stayed longer at Fogbound, I would have said hello after you had finished dancing. However, my date came online and we were going dancing at another club. You looked great. I bet you had a lot of guys asking you to dance.

@Charo, ty. Nonetheless, I am a little shy.

Randall Ahren wrote:

You're very observant. I didn't think you noticed me . Sorry I didn't say hello. You were busy dancing and I didn't want to bother you. If I had stayed longer at Fogbound, I would have said hello after you had finished dancing. However, my date came online and we were going dancing at another club. You looked great. I bet you had a lot of guys asking you to dance.

@Charo, ty. Nonetheless, I am a little shy.

Yes, I noticed you Randall, it's hard not to ;)  Thankyou, and yes I had a few ask me but l left after that dance to go elsewhere.

And I'm sorry, can't really believe you are all that shy Randall ;)

@ Charo.. So he is that good of a painter hmm?  *coughs and walks away*