The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nice photo. I'm not sure about the ring. It's huge. It does match the pattern on your dress though, which is probably why you're wearing it.

@Val, I especially like the gold flowers in you hair that go with that dress.

@Raven, that's a pretty blue dress. I think your camera angle may be too high when you take photos. It makes you look short. I was surprised at how tall you appeared when standing next to someone else in the group Oscar photos.

Oh look, the place Erin is all too familiar with. She didn't learn the first 3 or 4 times she got arrested. maybe I should quit bailing her out every time?And she just TPs home like nothing happened. Went home and called up her tattoo'ed biker chick friend and then called her other friend who is sometimes a bad influence... Erin won't learn.

Snapshot_001.jpg

Saraya Starr wrote:

A fascinating read..How to Understand that curious creature called man...

And after the night I had in SL, not sure I really want to..lol
;)

Nice jeans. Sexy without crossing over into being slutty. So what was it about your night in SL? You know, some nights in SL are just a complete waste of makeup.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

It's a "will you be by SL partner" ring
:)

OK, I had to look up your profile after that to see if you said yes and it seems that you did. You are one cute kitten and that is a nice profile. I especially like the last line. Wishing you all the best. /crosses fingers

Thank you :)

I am a redhead in RL so I know what I'm talking about :P

As far as camera angle in the other picture, I am pretty short RL and SL I was suprised to be one of the taller ones at the event. Usually I'm the shorty. The other ladies were pretty petite and I had some big heels on.

Raven1 Short wrote:

As far as camera angle in the other picture, I am pretty short RL and SL I was suprised to be one of the taller ones at the event. Usually I'm the shorty. The other ladies were pretty petite and I had some big heels on.

Ikr! I felt like a giantess there! lol Not that I'm complaining, was kinda nice seeing the tops of some of the hairstyles for once :smileyvery-happy:

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

;)

Nice jeans. Sexy without crossing over into being slutty. So what was it about your night in SL? You know, some nights in SL are just a complete waste of makeup.

Well I met this noob a couple months back, he was my neighbor before I moved to where I am now.  To make a long story short, I finally said yes to a date. I get all dressed up and meet him to go dancing, and not 5 minutes into this date he suddenly ports away. I am left standing there wondering wth happened. So I send a IM and after maybe 5 minutes I get a  *sorry sweet I have to go, we shall meet again*.  I figure, ok fine, timing was just bad and he had to log . But no, he never logged off and at the time of this writing he is still online ;)  Yeah, to me that means wife/gf or whoever came in and he didn't want to get caught. 

Thanks for the jeans comment though, think I will just continue to wish upon that star and hope one of my wishes come true.;)

Randall Ahren wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

;)

/me thinks these jeans probably cross over :matte-motes-silly: Snapshot_019.png

You're definitely going to need to wear undergarments with those jeans. Those are some of the lowest cut jeans around. It's an intereting look though. I'm sure you would receive a lot double-takes if you wore those jeans to a club.

@Saraya, I think you need to be a little proactive. There's a story about a guy that prays feverently to god to win the lottery for years. God finally contacts him one day and says, "could you meet me halfway and buy a ticket?" :smileywink:

Congratulations Raven!

Ahem... I got a new graphic card, Nvidia 560 Ti, and boy! That was something!!! 

6937829719_2d67559267_z.jpg

My avatar to the left, you can see it here in larger sizes and with site info... It is a full mesh sim and there is a free mesh avatar that I wear. I had to customize it, so I only wear the body with bits and parts from my inventory. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/6937829719/in/photostream 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.