Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

2 hours ago, Josephine Carissa said:

*Waving* Hello : )

How to get free Dunkin' donuts all through March    Hands Josephine a Dunkin Donut to go with her coffee (you can have the lemon iced smiley face one)

After listening to some really good jazz switches the channel to George Winston's piano concert

It snowed a bit today so thought December album appropriate😀

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning fun seakers! Happy Tuesday! Getting warm here now in Florida.  Would rather go outside instead of going to work. They have begun to ease covid-19 restrictions here in Florida.  I am not sure that is wise.  We still must be very careful to avoid the virus. I continue to wear mask when in stores and continue to self distance (except for LadySue.  I continue to get real close to her). I trust you all are still healthy and uninfected! Be safe everyone! A thought for today - “Fear does not stop death.  It stops life.  And worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.”

Peace!

images (3).jpeg

download (4).jpeg

unnamed (3).jpg

a9851a5b3d36381ba6608a812c02e59b.jpg

971035c1e583d137407c26218a53ec2c.jpg

1589884281535502577111583329544.jpg

• Like 8

Big hugs Hippie to you and LadySue. I'm so glad you are both doing well during this time. I'm working from home, but have to go in 1 or 2 times a week so wearing a mask and keeping my distance from people. Stay positive like you always do, we'll get through this!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy Tuesday Kids!  Thanks for the updates Hippie and Clover.  Phase 2 in this battle with the silent Covid is beginning with the reopening of business.  We will need to continue to use smart practices to help us.  Keep smiling and positive attitude towards ourselves and others.  As Neil Young said keep searching for the heart of gold (harmonic playing cool)

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You are so very SL young!  ❤️

Congratulations!

Thanks, and yes I am young arn't I, maybe i should say it's my 5th rez day next year too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Greetings Everyone : )

~*~ Happy Wednesday~*~ it's been much to quiet around here.....

Kindest Regards,

Josephine

I was just thinking about this thread earlier today, and hoping that those who used to post often in here are all safe and well.    

• Like 3

So I was looking at my Flickr page and noticed something odd. I did a print screen so i could show it. Notice the building in the two pictures, the image in each picture lines up perfectly to show the whole building, though i wasn't thinking about the building at all when i took the pictures.

building.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

So I was looking at my Flickr page and noticed something odd. I did a print screen so i could show it. Notice the building in the two pictures, the image in each picture lines up perfectly to show the whole building, though i wasn't thinking about the building at all when i took the pictures.

Pretty cool!  If you had been trying to do that, you probably wouldn't have been able to pull it off. 

• Like 4