Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Greetings Everyone,

I know its summer time and alot of people are very busy right now.....keeping that in mind i figured that you might be in need of a cup of ice brew coffee or a frosty cold root beer, (Maddie). Here is hoping that you are all well.

Kind Regards,

Josephine

SUMMERCOFFEE2021.jpg

ICED ROOTBEER 2021.jpg

Mmmmmmmm coffeeeeeeee! Thanks, Josephine ❤️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Greetings Everyone,

I know its summer time and alot of people are very busy right now.....keeping that in mind i figured that you might be in need of a cup of ice brew coffee or a frosty cold root beer, (Maddie). Here is hoping that you are all well.

Kind Regards,

Josephine

SUMMERCOFFEE2021.jpg

Thank you for that root-beer, Jo!

One look at the mug and I had to do this...

ICED ROOTBEER 2021.jpg1087414313_RootBeerGoogles.jpg.245664930004493a0410cd7c93dfc384.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Just a quick reminder to love and appreciate all of your SecondLife and real life friends.  Life is fragile.

I appreciate all of you and I am only a message away if you need someone to listen or just a hug.  I might even be open to a platonic cuddle if that's what you need. ❤️  You don't even need to present as human.  I will hug anyone who needs it.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Just a quick reminder to love and appreciate all of your SecondLife and real life friends.  Life is fragile.

I appreciate all of you and I am only a message away if you need someone to listen or just a hug.  I might even be open to a platonic cuddle if that's what you need. ❤️  You don't even need to present as human.  I will hug anyone who needs it.

...sets you on fire, then wanders off to set everyone else on fire.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 11:28 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

Well, well, well. Look who the cat dragged in.

How the hell are you, Mr. Bowman?

I could be better Maddie. Sunday night my son succumbed to covid-19.  He was on a ventilator for a week and complications set in. He was only 26 years old. Lady and I are devastated.  Our hearts are broken. However we have each other and we WILL get through this. I love you all!

Peace!

FB_IMG_1629142959027.jpg

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Sad 10

6 minutes ago, Hippie Bowman said:

I could be better Maddie. Sunday night my son succumbed to covid-19.  He was on a ventilator for a week and complications set in. Lady and I are devastated.  Our hearts are broken. However we have each other and we WILL get through this. I love you all!

Peace!

I so very sorry.  Condolences to you and your Lady.  I can imagine you are devastated - that is something no parent wants to experience.   Treasure the memories of the years he was in your life.  So glad you have someone to travel this journey with - you will need each other, and it will take some time.  There will be good days and bad days, but you will make it through. 

((hugs to you and your Lady))

• Like 1