Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

oh btw folks why am I the only person at the hangouts usually?   :P Ok right now I´m on my posestand taking pics of my newest things for my inventory... but yeah ^^

I agree that the hangout needs more traffic.  I plan on the near future to do some live singing at the hangout to hopefully boost traffic a bit!

Peace!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

You live on the wrong side of the world :(

Hockey tonight.
Grand kids tomorrow.
Driver Safety class Sunday (I'm a lead foot granny)

:(

I'll be there when I can

well Dave´s about to head out and come over anyways ^^ then it´s friend´s house for tonight and dinner, Bonn and Cologne tomorrow with Bladerunner 2049 in the Evening, lazy Sunday with some D&D Propbuilding... so been there^^

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Bonn and Cologne

That is one benefit for living over there.  I get to visit the wonderful towns of Lubbock or Notrees ... LOL

The oldest commercial building in town turned 75 last year.  Now that's HISTORY! -- it's a museum now, of course.  Nothing that old could still be of use.

• Like 3

FYI - planning a Halloween party at the Forum Cartel Hangout for Saturday, October 28 (instead of on Halloween, when lots of folks have RL plans).  Looking to have the party from noon to midnight SLT!  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/162/32/33

image.thumb.png.f4e5ad4491a93bc079d39380cabe7b7f.png

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

That is one benefit for living over there.  I get to visit the wonderful towns of Lubbock or Notrees ... LOL

The oldest commercial building in town turned 75 last year.  Now that's HISTORY! -- it's a museum now, of course.  Nothing that old could still be of use.

I have a pal who owns a diner in Lubbock.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Trade it in for aluminum. It's not nearly as toxic.

That would require a foot 4 times the size in order to get the same weight though.  Maybe shift to bismuth since that will only reduce the weight a tiny smidgen without needing to increase the foot size - and it has super low toxicity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That would require a foot 4 times the size in order to get the same weight though.  Maybe shift to bismuth since that will only reduce the weight a tiny smidgen without needing to increase the foot size - and it has super low toxicity.

Well sure, if she wants to keep going back to traffic school. :P  I went with aluminum because it's lighter. I should have said.....

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
For specificity.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nope.

Well ...

Not originally. There are some trees people planted.
In the 1950's, mesquite "trees" sort of took over most of West Texas.  They  can thrive in the dry environment  by adapting to a brushy dwarf state.
And then there is the odd fact that it is smack dab center of the world's largest forest by acreage.  It is a scrub oak forest. While a scrub oak can grow to 5 meters it also does well in the dry environment in its dwarfed state getting no taller than 75cm or so.

1200px-Notrees_Texas_Road_Sign_2009.JPG

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Well sure, if she wants to keep going back to traffic school. :P  I went with aluminum because it's lighter. I should have said.....

She can maintain the heavier foot - she just has to be more careful with it.

At least that is what I'd do.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.