Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Re: Ivana's post about the back yard.

I had refrained from posting the instant I saw the picture, even though I was seriously wanting to do so. I kept reading posts. Shocking, I must say. Such behavior! It's indeed a sad day for SL when a transvestite can show proper restraint while the rest of you carry on like a bunch of trollops. Hmph.

That being said......it is a really nice view.:-)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Re: Ivana's post about the back yard.

I had refrained from posting the instant I saw the picture, even though I was seriously wanting to do so. I kept reading posts. Shocking, I must say. Such behavior! It's indeed a sad day for SL when a transvestite can show proper restraint while the rest of you carry on like a bunch of trollops. Hmph.

That being said......it is a really nice view.:-)

Dillon, you're always welcome to dirty a plate at my picnic tables.

• Like 3

Just wanted to say it was great to meet everyone yesterday! Thanks for all your patience and assistance! I think i found my chest now! Suspect it was something to do with the tattoo which i have removed for now. I think i got one for mesh bodies not system. I might get the Signature Gianni mesh body this week anyway. Got the demo version of that and Slink to try first. 

Thanks again! Vinny!

second life 3.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I´m at the bf´s today (oh sod that... dude´s got a name xD I´m at Dave´s XD) and dunno how much I´ll be sitting in front of my laptop because we´ll be sorting his crafting room and this and that... you know... there´s the German national holiday tomorrow so we´ll be doing some shopping at some point..  so if you IM me inworld answering time might vary massively ;)

Damn Vin you look like a effin Rockstar think Tommy Lee or alike - nice job man!

K kids I´ll go grab some tea and ponder what to do for lunch then change Kasha xD Poor thing´s been in her clothes since Friday morning... I´m such an a*se xD

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@Virtualnsanity - Why is your signature one of Skell's photo composites and your profile pic one of the composite pics?

I'm hoping it is an innocent faux pas and not a Single White Female stalker move. Vinny purchased almost all of those items in Skell's post and recreated the look. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. He's picking things up quickly though and I have no doubt his own style will start to branch out.

Until then, perhaps the next tutorial should be how to take snap shots.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@Virtualnsanity - Why is your signature one of Skell's photo composites and your profile pic one of the composite pics?

Because i have used one of his old looks on my avi for the time being while i get used to everything. So that is what my avi looks like! Isnt that the point of a profile pic? Skell has been really helpful and given me a lot of advice.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Because i have used one of his old looks on my avi for the time being while i get used to everything. So that is what my avi looks like! Isnt that the point of a profile pic? Skell has been really helpful and given me a lot of advice.

Don't worry - art and dp's is my thing so as soon as i know how to do pics etc and get sorted with my OWN unique look all those will be updated. I did manage to get my 1st life pic up too! That is NOT Skell i assure you. Sorry if i've done something wrong already. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Sorry if i've done something wrong already. 

Not as long as you got permission from him to use his pictures or they are simply your pictures recreating his looks.

It wasn't so much the look imitation that I was wondering about, but I was worried about using someone else's pictures without permission.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Your graph was wrong. I fixed it for you... especially for you:

modded59d1ff04c33d9_secondlife3.png.49f91f84156112621cc048ecb8528c0c.jpg.9a97792b80cb476fc1e280bcd5bb4e1a.jpg

... disgusting.

That's your way of thanking a person who has put so much effort and great care into helping you? Copying them, taking their creations as if they were yours, justifying it with "oh, I'm new, I don't know better" bull*****?

You've been told now that it's far from OK to simply grab someone else's pictures and pass them off as your content. The least bit of decency would have been to take down those images immediately as others stated it's simply not ok.

If that's the way things have been on IMVU, please go back there and never come back.

Until you remove those pictures from your profile, I'll keep reporting every single one of your posts on here, stating that the post author rightlessly attempts to pass off as a much appreciated poster's alt for most likely abusive reasons.

Just to quote Skell's reaction:

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

@Virtualnsanity I appreciate that you like my rocker look and are interested in creating a similiar look for yourself, but kindly use your own images for your forum profile picture and signature banner, and STOP using my own images of my SL avatar.

All of my Flickr images are © All Rights Reserved - including the one you have appropriated for your own use here - and I do not want my face associated with someone else's posts and viewpoints on a forum that we both share.

With that signature text above that banner, you are claiming my image, look, and avatar as your own, and I am disappointed that this is how I'm repaid for the help I've given you.

Thank you.

profile01.PNG.e3cbaa858738a54003d10136a85263a3.PNG

profile02.PNG.5e28e5c56592273b0afbf880a4691d0d.PNG

profile03.PNG.789a97ff7f0aa8200990d039cccfe88d.PNG

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Interesting when drama sneaks onto a non-drama thread!

Well, at the time that I asked him my question about it in this thread, he didn't have a more recent comment elsewhere, so this is where I first say the new signature and profile pic - thus I asked the question here. Otherwise, I would have put my question elsewhere.  I do normally try to keep drama out of this thread.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Sorry its my son's 19th birthday today so i only just saw all this drama. Pics removed instantly and full apology to Skell. As i said to him its flattery really but i totally understand where he is coming from.  If you all really want me to go back to imvu i will. Really sorry i *****ed up. I hadnt realised it would be such an emotive issue. I wasnt trying to be sneaky or underhand or anything. I thought i was totally up front  about everything. As i say, i am sorry if i caused anyone any distress or upset and if i am no longer welcome i will go. Once again i really am sorry. ?

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.