Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

I logged in today and found a notecard in my inventory that thoroughly confused me - yes, I have auto-accept to On, so I often find all sorts of odd things sometimes.  Anyway, the notecard started out with this:

"C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !
Your application has been successful and we would love for you to join Sad November 4."

It confused me because #1, I have no clue what "Sad November 4" is and #2, I never applied for anything, let alone that.  Someone must of goofed a bit when they pulled up a profile to send this to.  I did send them back an IM so that maybe whomever the notecard was intended for really will get it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I logged in today and found a notecard in my inventory that thoroughly confused me - yes, I have auto-accept to On, so I often find all sorts of odd things sometimes.  Anyway, the notecard started out with this:

"C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !
Your application has been successful and we would love for you to join Sad November 4."

It confused me because #1, I have no clue what "Sad November 4" is and #2, I never applied for anything, let alone that.  Someone must of goofed a bit when they pulled up a profile to send this to.  I did send them back an IM so that maybe whomever the notecard was intended for really will get it.

It's an event and you are now apparently a blogger :P

• Haha 2

BTW talking about notifications and such

22 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

It's an event and you are now apparently a blogger :P

do you want me to forward blogger search nc´s to you in case you missed them?

On 6.10.2017 at 1:59 PM, Virtualnsanity said:

Where are the hangouts?

you know where the hangouts are but just to make you look :P  Should I forward you male shopping offers in case you missed them in group?

• Haha 3

On 10/10/2017 at 11:51 AM, Akasha Sternberg said:

ohhh 501st...

I´m about to kill someone or something... there´s been a party... like ... this morning,,, SL nighttime... and whatever outfit I tried to style turned out too sexy, skimpy, revealing, *****ty.... ARGH.. 

I DO NOT LIKE  IT!!!!!!!!!! fkssake!

oh and now FS crashed.....

My attempts:

image.thumb.png.8ec572dce07bae10ba8578ff58ba1b2a.png

wanted: oldschool gangster, a bit of punk added, ... got - cheap

Next:

image.thumb.png.b183fd9fe90af6a53a4e2d11b499b009.pngimage.thumb.png.a05ac23d8196e42bb36f37017f39f07d.png

wanted spacey, 80s, cyber, gymnastic, sporty look...- well... close enough for my budget, still kind of a fun look, but...:

MEH!!!!!

So I tried a more classical route:

image.thumb.png.c8cc19f196c06170dcaf0f77a4e34cb8.pngimage.thumb.png.a6b95493b8ff197fedc5890919d9b870.png

they didn´t match as well as the store pics suggested... unalphaed..

alphaed... so this is for system body only... worth a try...

liked the shirt though so I went here:

image.png.abe3a99c3688c95e241feed0891f5f2c.pngimage.png.826b5f0fc2a5c7e5777c4c5573c69295.png

looks so cool,right? BUT:

NO! NO BACKLESS TODAY... DAMNIT!!!!!!!

SO I retorted to another shirt which is actually a jacket but yeah....  see the current outfit here: LOTD Post

The party is over now... of course...

TOO sexy/revealing is a thing?????? NEVER!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, Virtualnsanity said:

So you are looking for a room/flat/house mate? maybe?

I consider it lets put it that way... I mean I´m on a tight budget, others are maybe, too - or not... but don´t have stuff... or are bored on their own...

it was a mix of me considering it for myself and proposing the idea to others to maybe spark the idea in them...^^

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

to me it is xD but hey for example Talitha she prefers less clothes, I prefer a bit more - others vary somewhere in between - it´s the mix that makes it interesting ;) 

This is me (again), stark naked, except for my trusty trident, which blocks your view of my sexy palm and a bit of horn - and my pocket watch, which blocks your inability to see the dark mole on my right hip. Oh, and the earrings, which would keep you from seeing through the holes in my ears... if I had ears.

59de3f59ccc2e_LilDevil.thumb.jpg.72fa16c622eeab190741abc3fed549c5.jpg

Sometimes nothing is enough.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

This is me (again), stark naked, except for my trusty trident, which blocks your view of my sexy palm and a bit of horn - and my pocket watch, which blocks your inability to see the dark mole on my right hip. Oh, and the earrings, which would keep you from seeing through the holes in my ears... if I had ears.

very efficient again xD while you can pull it off I´d look horrible like that xD

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

So hawt! I'll be in my bunk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm thinking about taking a vacation and getting a hotel room in town for a few days but not telling anyone where it is.  I'll just hole up by myself and live in SL for 48 hours straight.

Oh god, I think so much about doing that. A day would be enough for me, just one whole day in SL.

Today I was supposed to stay home to let a tradesman into the building, but of course he postponed... but if he hadn't I would have been "working" from home but living inworld.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2