Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

VI said: If you want me to leave the group i will folks - sorry again. :(

A few days ago I said you were a keeper.

I haven't changed my mind.

Not one little bit.

Happy Birthday to your kid. I hope he's less of a pain in the ass than the one my late neighbor dropped on my porch.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ok so update on what I've been up to. As nobody was speaking to me following my faux pas i spent last night in the sandbox trying stuff and after much deliberating I bought the Signature Gianni mesh body & Catwa Stanley bento mesh head. Lots of lindens invested and now tonight will be spent playing with set up and shapes finding a look/style I like if my own. Sorry again to Skell for the pic thing and apologies. Ivanova IM me about the fire extinguisher thing lol. Explain.

• Like 2

“You will never be told when the next bit of education is coming or where it’s coming from or who the teacher will be. That information will only reveal itself after the fact. All that you can do is leave a little room there for the next lesson to come

through. Someone will be carrying it. You just leave the door open a crack.” ~ Tom Petty

Good morning all! Happy Tuesday.  We lost another great artist yesterday.  Tom Petty .  R.I.P. Tom.  

Peace!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Hippie Bowman said:

“You will never be told when the next bit of education is coming or where it’s coming from or who the teacher will be. That information will only reveal itself after the fact. All that you can do is leave a little room there for the next lesson to come

through. Someone will be carrying it. You just leave the door open a crack.” ~ Tom Petty

Good morning all! Happy Tuesday.  We lost another great artist yesterday.  Tom Petty .  R.I.P. Tom.  

Peace!

Oh Hippie! This is exactly the song that was playing in my head last night after hearing the news. :(  All the way until I went to sleep.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

Ok so update on what I've been up to. As nobody was speaking to me following my faux pas i spent last night in the sandbox trying stuff and after much deliberating I bought the Signature Gianni mesh body & Catwa Stanley bento mesh head. Lots of lindens invested and now tonight will be spent playing with set up and shapes finding a look/style I like if my own. Sorry again to Skell for the pic thing and apologies. Ivanova IM me about the fire extinguisher thing lol. Explain.

No worries my friend. We all make mistakes.  

Peace!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Oh Hippie! This is exactly the song that was playing in my head last night after hearing the news. :(  All the way until I went to sleep.

I remember when this song came out. I was dateing LadySue at the time and was commuting across Florida every weekend to where she lived at the time in Hobe Sound Florida.  Her son James loved this song and asked if I could leave the  CD with him for the week and I could get it back the following weekend. I said sure and was happy that I could, in a small way, encourage James's interest in music and the arts. When I returned the following weekend, he had memorized the entire song. Word for word! This impressed me. James is a good boy. All grown up now. He is a nurse. RN and works in the emergency room!

Peace!

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

As nobody was speaking to me following my faux pas 

I only know that here in the forums people were still speaking to you.

Good luck and patience on that mesh body/head stuff - it takes a while to get it all set such that it feels right to you.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.