Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Lately I have been having trouble with my Korg Is5 keyboard. Whole sections of the keys would without warning just stop. That is why i have not been going live lately. This is not good. Especially when playing live in the Crunch Time Band. So.... I did it. Yesterday I purchased a Korg Kross 2 88 key music workstation with case. It is just the ticket! Coming ground from Indiana. I can't wait for it to arrive!

KORKROSS288_530x@2x.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Hippie Bowman said:

I did it. Yesterday I purchased a Korg Kross 2 88 key music workstation

Nice Keyboard Hippie you are going to have to perform at a club sometime and let us all know:)   Here is to all of us forum readers who are hung over after our brackets got destroyed in the NCAA tournament!

image.png.b4597f53eb0d40f2b1dcc5353edaacfb.png  Me after North Carolina lost drowning my sorrows with Colombian Coffee at Rhonda's Taco Stand

image.png.f6b7bd0609f7ea6bcb5d9c229363af74.png  Not a very funny 2nd sequel to the original movie:(

image.png.5ff5de072ccc50cf4fb38a8269a995a4.png  #1 seed Virginia's coach after they team lost in the first round to #16 seed UMBC:P

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jameson2001 said:

Nice Keyboard Hippie you are going to have to perform at a club sometime and let us all know:)   Here is to all of us forum readers who are hung over after our brackets got destroyed in the NCAA tournament!

image.png.b4597f53eb0d40f2b1dcc5353edaacfb.png  Me after North Carolina lost drowning my sorrows with Colombian Coffee at Rhonda's Taco Stand

image.png.f6b7bd0609f7ea6bcb5d9c229363af74.png  Not a very funny 2nd sequel to the original movie:(

image.png.5ff5de072ccc50cf4fb38a8269a995a4.png  #1 seed Virginia's coach after they team lost in the first round to #16 seed UMBC:P

I will perform again soon Jameson.  Just as soon as I feel good with the new layout on the keyboard,  and know what all the pretty buttons do!

Peace!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm up!

Maddie tried to warn me.  This is my 1st Monday of retirement and I am working my tush off.

Which is good cause I could stand to loose about half of it :)

Good Morning retired Rhonda ^^

I´m sure it´s not THAT massive... but keep some for the other days ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Welcome to Work after Work, Rhonda. I retired in 2006 and have been working harder ever since.  The only differences are (1) I am working at things I always dreamed of doing (well, mostly, anyway ... ) and (2) I get to sleep in late.  :)

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

Good Morning retired Rhonda ^^

I´m sure it´s not THAT massive... but keep some for the other days ;) 

My ass is so big they made a movie called "Godzilla vs My Ass."
My ass is so big it had a military coupe.  It  is now the Democratic Republic of My Ass.
My ass is so big a fleet of Klingons are orbiting it.
My ass is so big Spielberg takes its calls.
My ass is so big it has a Super Walmart on each cheek.
My ass is so big I entered it in a Big Ass contest and it won first, second and third.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

My ass is so big they made a movie called "Godzilla vs My Ass."
My ass is so big it had a military coupe.  It  is now the Democratic Republic of My Ass.
My ass is so big a fleet of Klingons are orbiting it.
My ass is so big Spielberg takes its calls.
My ass is so big it has a Super Walmart on each cheek.
My ass is so big I entered it in a Big Ass contest and it won first, second and third.

DAMN I know you wouldn´t fall for it or I´d tell ya pics or it didn´t happen xD

@Clover Jinx would you give your absolutely neutral and objective opionion, please :x

• Like 1
  • Haha 4