Cant Login

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've been on SL since late 2009 and from my "Plain Jane user" point of view - some short bumps excepted - it used to run smoothly as f*** so far. Then came 2014 with a new feature: the more and more frequent Unschedulded maintenances. :womanfrustrated:

Last big one was on may 1st: the whole grid had been messed for one hour or so. Tonight, I'm back from work and impossible to log in. It has been 3 hours now. A kind of new record has been broken... :womanmad:

This, and the expected schedulded mess in 2 days (By the way, why not expect another unschedulded maintenance party right afterwards? :womanlol:) makes me think the whole system may have reached sort of point of no return. Unless LL has hired a new trainee who breaks everything he touches, who knows?

Anyway, things don't look like they're gonna improve, quite the opposite! Well, maybe it will be the occasion to try new stuff. Several MMORPGs have been giving me the eye for a while. I haven't tried them yet by lack of time. But if LL's unplanned maintenances offer me extra free time, everything may happen...:matte-motes-delicious:

Just my 2 L$...

I am so bored with waiting to get in world,  thus the only question i have left is .. In the forums...   How do you get those brilliant larger images in the background behind your avatar and the text below it?  (see... already on to another interest)

*come back from spying at LL head office and show a tape showing a blue clad figure with a silver-gray  face  visor giving a speech *

', yessss we did it and now that the  world isssss in chaosssss we can finally ssssssstrike. Gather your troops and await the order.. COBRAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!''

tape now show a huge gray robot talking to a grey and red one '' The beta grid is working? Starscream you fail me yet again!!!!''

How do I know?  Well, I do not.   BUT, I have to leave in 15-20 mins to catch a train home.

Murphy's law has been a real B lately.  Therefore, it will be that once I leave, it all comes back on line! 

ROFL  :matte-motes-evil:      :matte-motes-big-grin:

if I'm right.  L $100 tip from everyone, OKAYYY?   >> snickers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3642 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.