Cant Login

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

05-20-2014 11:18 AM

Playing devil's advocate, so please don't yell at me...lol! We are all grown enough to know that s#*t happens, especially in the computer world. We don't know what the actual issue is, and it must be (cough cough....blushing due to a previous proclomation) huge

~~*Chaos in a poetic manner*~~

UmmmHmmmm!  LOL   :matte-motes-big-grin:

I'm a certified computer professional, :matte-motes-nerdy: I   know huge when I see it... and YEAH YEAH I know you'lll have a joke about that word considering my logon name!  LOL  :matte-motes-big-grin:     

It'd be nice if they gave us an estimated time when we could expect the maintence to be completed. I check like every hour or so and so far still nothing. For me I've been trying since 11 am and its now 2:30 pm. 

Leander Philbin wrote:

The worst part of this is I can see some of my friends inworld through my Dashboard, including one I haven't seen in weeks and realllyy want to catch up with
:(
:(

Me too Leander but with the state of the grid i'm not sure I trust that information right now. Checking the figures the number online is now down to 16, 083. I'm wondering how low it is going to go now. Will we get to below 10k before the doors open again?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.