Sign in to follow this  
EllieBrookes

Cant Login

You have to change your password for some unknown reason. I went through that...had the same password for 6 years, but then beta said I had the wrong password. I changed my password, then beta started working again

For sure they all are online, they all conspired to never ever tell us that we are the only ones locked out by purpose. But THEY will never know that I know what they know, because I have the DEVICE OF PROTECTION! *points at the tinfoil hat*

VioletAvalon wrote:

Yup, hey maybe our avis are taking over SL without us :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Does make you wonder what our avi's do when we're not around... Probably curl up in an oversized armchair with a good book or a sudoku puzzle.

If you have changed your password, you need to use the one from before for the beta grid.  since it's a snapshot.  it's not an up to date version of SL

On grid status:

[updated 11:40 AM PDT, 20 May 2014] We’re still working on these issues. We’ll keep you posted.

I have this awful feeling that when I log in my avie's hair will be a mess, and she'll be smoking a cigarette...that whore

Not meaning to sound picky.

But surely it would help with public relations if the grid status had at least a half hourly update, even if just to say they are still working on it, and maybe even give a little insight into what the issue is?

Mind you, thats what my ISP used to do, before they got bouight out by a big name, and customer care got dragged down to their standards... ho hum.

Unscheduled Maintenance

[updated 11:40 AM PDT, 20 May 2014] We’re still working on these issues. We’ll keep you posted.

It`s there, but they made it less obvious.

Been tracking this to see when i can login, you girl however, are a HUGE attention seeker. NOone cares if you're peeing in RL....can u pls just stfu. thanks.

WOOOOT...success!!!!!!!

Ya know, it wouldn't be so bad, but it's raining and miserable outside...can't even go out to get something done in the yard....