Cant Login

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN I CALL IT OR WHAT!  ROFL

I won't say who (2 ppl), but thanks for the L$100.. it was a joke... but thanks ROFL  :matte-motes-bashful:

Oh.. sigh... the parrot isn't dead.. but it is flailing on the floor a bit... all gray though... oh wait... he's supposed to be gray.

All joking aside, but my avatar is gray and staying that way.  Hopefully it'll be fine by the time I get home.

Thanks all, this was fun.

Unscheduled Maintenance

Posted by Status Desk on May 20th, 2014 at 12:29 pm PDT

[updated 12:29 PM PDT 20 May 2014]  Logins are opening, but we’ll be monitoring the system for awhile before giving the ALL CLEAR.

If you attempt to login and appear to stall, please be patient and try riding your first login effort all the way in world. This will help keep the initial login surge down.

[updated 11:40 AM PDT, 20 May 2014] We’re still working on these issues. We’ll keep you posted.

[Posted 7:57 AM PDT, 20 May 2014] We are currently undergoing unscheduled maintenance on some of our primary systems. During this maintenance, various functions, including logins, may be unavailable. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions until the all clear is given.

honestly..is it so hard to get everything right once in a while after a scheduled '' unscheduled'' maintenance?  At this point,monkeys would fare better. They at least have an excuse not to get everything right.

every time**bleep** like this happen it's an avalanche and there is always side effects. Would have been better if LL gave everyone  1K l$ and close for a whole day so the  suposed experienced techies run tests to fix stuff the right and complete way

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.