Second Life looks...tacky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Charli Infinity wrote:

I haven't heard any good news about SL in a while. Can you tell me some? 
this is a real question. I want to know some more positive things that are happening to SL. Is it as dead as what I've heard?

I don't know any good news about SL. I don't know any bad news about it either. Virtual sex isn't news. The fact that it happens in SL isn't news either.

The point is that, at any given time, there are tens of thousands of people logged into SL, and almost all of them are doing perfectly ordinary things that aren't newsworthy. You ought to go into SL and see for yourself what people do. If you rely only on stuff that people like to gossip about, you'll come to an extremely skewed conclusion - which is exactly what you've done.

When I make comments about the majority of avatars I saw with skins that looked "like they had spent way too much time in a tanning booth" (my words) when I began in 2007, I am not in any way disparaging any nationality or race of people in RL.  My observations of extremely tanned skins when I began in 2007 are akin to bling being rampant in 2007, an apparent SL trend of the time, nothing more/nothing less. That is the spirit in which I read the OPs comments.

I noted in another post in this thread the difficulty I had trying to find a fair skin in 2007.  When I finally did (thanks to Gala Phoenix) I actually had people dropping tanned skins on me because they thought my skin was "too light."  THAT is insulting, especially when some of them were virtually strangers ie. not friends but people I may have said "Hello" to once in my capacity as a greeter at a dance venue.

Czari Zenovka wrote:

When I make comments about the majority of avatars I saw with skins that looked "like they had spent way too much time in a tanning booth" (my words) when I began in 2007, I am not in any way disparaging any nationality or race of people in RL.  My observations of extremely tanned skins when I began in 2007 are akin to bling being rampant in 2007, an apparent SL trend of the time, nothing more/nothing less. That is the spirit in which I read the OPs comments.

I noted in another post in this thread the difficulty I had trying to find a fair skin in 2007.  When I finally did (thanks to Gala Phoenix) I actually had people dropping tanned skins on me because they thought my skin was "too light."  THAT is insulting, especially when some of them were virtually strangers ie. not friends but people I may have said "Hello" to once in my capacity as a greeter at a dance venue.

That is horrible. I am sorry you went through that. Especially in a world when you don't even have to be human. 

Leia36 wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Leia36 wrote:

Solaria Goldshark wrote:

Let's play a game:  Tacky or Not Tacky 

Every photo I've ever seen of you looks classy. :matte-motes-smile:  LOVE that middle white gown...where did you get that??

Why thank you Czari, That is -AZUL- Nerola/Pearl from Azul

Thanks, Leia :)

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Charli Infinity wrote:

I'm not new and I have found some that are more creative What I do see is that majority of SL does prefer this tacky look.

yes, and this is exactly the same in RL. if the average pp in rl had a good taste, we should be aware already...

Ill be the first to complain with you about the society we are living in... but you cant condamn SL for being a mirror of RL... SL is made by pp from RL, it cant be so different.

i would deplore that LL doesnt care more what new residents see at first... but well.. this is not the only thing i would deplore from LL (the list is long). And again.... these tacky pp have the same rights than you and me to exist in RL and SL...If they enjoy the tacky style, they are welcome to do... without me... but in this case its my pb to find other style i enjoy better. 

So leave the tacky pp to the style their enjoy, give them rights to exist and find your style and enjoy it. Noone is able to judge and say one style has more rights to exist than other one. And if you happen to see things that annoy your look, you still can derender them (with Firestorm viewer) and so not being annoyed anymore. This is called "Tolerance". IMHO its a must for everyone.

Hi Trinity and *HUGS* :matte-motes-smile:  Based on the OPs last response to you as well as to other posts that suggest where other styles are present, at this point I think he's just complaining to be complaining.  :/

Charli Infinity wrote:

and there are a lot of tacky magazines. Doesn't mean if they's on a magazine they're not tacky. Tacky magazines feature tacky people and magines that are not tacky freature those who are not tacky. That's image. Second life has pretty tacky image because of this.

Did the song "Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey

A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?" pop into anyone else's head after reading the above? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Charli Infinity wrote:

and there are a lot of tacky magazines. Doesn't mean if they's on a magazine they're not tacky. Tacky magazines feature tacky people and magines that are not tacky freature those who are not tacky. That's image. Second life has pretty tacky image because of this.

Did the song "
Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey

A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
" pop into anyone else's head after reading the above? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

It did not make that connection in mine, BUT for some reason oats got mentioned at a club I was visiting last night and it wasn't long before we had that whole lyric (which I had not heard nor sung in years) in play. Twice in less than 24 hours is quite a coincidence.

I like your phonetic spelling, btw. :smileyhappy:

Charli Infinity wrote:

here's another person getting offended because of a word.

It's the reputation SL has in the real world and in the media.

Most of the people in the "real world" to whom I mention SL say, "What's SL?"  None have responded with, "Oh, that Jersey Shore place." 

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Charli Infinity wrote:

Did the song "

A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?" pop into anyone else's head after reading the above? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

It did not make that connection in mine, BUT for some reason oats got mentioned at a club I was visiting last night and it wasn't long before we had that whole lyric (which I had not heard nor sung in
years
) in play. Twice in less than 24 hours is quite a coincidence.

Little Boxes

- Malvina Reynolds

Little boxes on the hillside,

Little boxes made of ticky tacky,

Little boxes on the hillside,

Little boxes all the same.

There's a green one and a pink one 

And a blue one and a yellow one,

And they're all made out of ticky tacky

And they all look just the same.

And the people in the houses

All went to the university,

Where they were put in boxes

And they came out all the same,

And there's doctors and lawyers,

And business executives,

And they all play on the golf course

And drink their martinis dry,

And they all have pretty children

And the children go to school,

And the children go to summer camp

And then to the university,

Where they are put in boxes

And they come out all the same.

And the boys go into business

And marry and raise a family

In boxes made of ticky tacky 

There's a green one and a pink one

And a blue one and a yellow one,

And now I'm thinking of Linden Homes, not Zindra.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

That is horrible. I am sorry you went through that. Especially in a world when you don't even have to be human. 

Thanks. ;)  It's funny to look back on now but, rest assured the people that I *did* know who pulled that stunt were treated to "Redhead on Rampage!" *Grins*

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Charli Infinity wrote:

Did the song "

A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
" pop into anyone else's head after reading the above? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

It did not make that connection in mine, BUT for some reason oats got mentioned at a club I was visiting last night and it wasn't long before we had that whole lyric (which I had not heard nor sung in
years
) in play. Twice in less than 24 hours is quite a coincidence.

I have to admit that I got the actual spelling of the words here.

Now that I think of it, the OPs statement is actually more akin to "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood."

Charli Infinity wrote:

this is a real question. I want to know some more positive things that are happening to SL. Is it as dead as what I've heard?

I'll share some good with you. Fair warning this will be very long. I'm giving some back story too. Also, these things pertain to me, people I know personally, or people I've come across in my years here in sl. So, this may or may not be something others would, or will ever, see. I just wanted to share some good with you. So you'll be able to say you've heard some :D

I first joined sl a very long time ago. 2004 to be exact. I actually hated it and although I tried, repeatedly, to like it. It just didn't click with me at the time. I had other hobbies and also some games I enjoyed better. So, I left. In 2005 I tried again, after a bit I found I enjoyed it a little more, but I didn't like the name my av had. I made a new av, and transferred to her the things I could. That av stuck around for about a year, on and off. But then, life took some turns and, bobs your uncle, I left sl again. Fast forward to 2008. I was very active in a certain online game and had made so many wonderful friends(including my amazingly awesome hubby). However our game was to be shut down....UGH, right? Yeah, so we slowly migrated to sl, a place many of my friends had already joined ages ago. I created a new name(this one) and again transferred everything from my still very much noobish av, to my very noobish av. Fast forward a little more, but still 2008. I grew quite fond of sl, more than I'd ever imagined I could. It still stumps me to this day. All the while I'd heard things about sl, and very few were super positive. But there came a time when I figured most of those opinions were probably coming from people who really didn't spend time in sl and may not even know there is a whole bunch more out there beyond what they believed sl to be all about.

Now, as for the good..Here are a few things

Friends-Sl is not alone in this, but, I would be lying if I said one couldn't possibly meet friends in sl that they'd never meet outside of sl. A lot of online platforms have a way of doing this. It's not always positive, no, but it's often more positive than negative. Sl can help provide the true introvert something they desperately need, but may not seek out given their nature. It provides a bit of a comfort buffer if you will. It gives us a certain level of anonymity if we need it, while still allowing us to explore and test our own social limits. In this way, sl can aid to providing someone with more friends than they'll know what to do with.

Social aspect-Whether you, I or another person ever really uses it for that, it's still very much a valid use. It can provide a platform that other places, sites, programs even, cannot provide. It can allow someone on one end of the Earth the ability to connect with someone else on the opposite end. Now I don't know about you, but I find that fascinating. ok, I find it awesome, I'll say it, it's awesome.

Love-Despite what some think, the internet is capable of helping someone find their soulmate. I don't give a rat's left nut if anyone else believes that's not possible. I very much know it is. Personal anecdote...I met my hubby online. We've been together ages. I did not meet him in sl, but sl has played a very large role in our relationship, as it were. For all kinds of reasons. Most are a bit too personal to share openly. Although we did not, and do not, need sl to be together, I would be lying if I said it played no role at all. It was very much the glue that helped us stick together when rl trials and tribulations threatened our chance at happiness, and a long, amazingly wonderful life together. Again, a bit personal to go into details, but, there you have it.

Causes-Also a very personal thing for me. But I am a cancer survivor.  I was diagnosed just before my birthday in 1993. I was given my all clear in March 1995. Not as long of a battle as many have, but it was long enough to me, and despite remission has been on-going ever since. I was just a young teen at the time and already going through what some deem to be the roughest years of our younger days. So, yes, it was hell. However after I came here, and actually stayed, I found that The American Cancer Society has a huge presence here. It was like fate! Ok, fate for me, not for others. It is so amazing to be able to help with causes very near and dear to me. Sometimes all I want in the world is to be able to provide all the financial needs some of my favorite charities have...yet I cannot do this, try as I might. Sometimes, I can't help financially at all. It really breaks my heart. There are many such charities I have supported over the years via sl. This is not to say I couldn't or can't do the same in rl. As I very much do. I support any and all that I can, with whatever I am able. But sl allows me to help in ways I can't in rl. I can create things that raise money. I can spread the word even further than I do in rl. I can reach people across the globe and help rally them for causes that so desperately need them. I can find comfort in the arms, ok inboxes, of other survivors or in some cases the arms of people who understand whatever cause it is I am supporting. Relay For Life happens to be a big one for me, not only because I am a survivor but because I lost my daddy to cancer, because of my medical history my children are at great risk, because I have watched many perish at the hands of this devil...so on and so forth. Sl can help provide a way for more to support and help the causes they wish to help, even if they cannot help in rl. It astounds me the sheer will large groups of people, coming together for one cause, posess. Again, not only in sl, also rl, but I won't deny it amazes me in sl too.

Support-Recently a very dear friend I have known for a very long time lost her young child. Something very tragic happened, and I won't share details, but suffice it to say, it was bad. Yes she sought help in rl, because she needed, and continues to need, it. But she also looked to the net, because as you're well aware, it's a vast area and much can be learned and gained from exploring it. Her need to find comfort, understanding, someone to just lend an ear(well, more someones as she has a LOT of rl support) took her to various net searches. One she happend to come across was an ad for an sl group. She and I have talked about sl before, but she'd never been interested. We got to talking and one thing lead to another...voila, she's in sl. The first thing we did, after getting her av set up, was find her the group she had found in search. Now I am not her, so I am speaking from the knowledge she's given me. This group has helped her tremendously. She isn't giving up trying to find help, support, a place to vent in rl, with their sl counterpart. The sl counterpart just adds to her resources. I find that to be important. Never a bad thing.

Ability-That should be self explantory, but it's not I am betting. A lot of people the world over have limited capabilities. It doesn't matter why, how, when, what, etc.. what matters is giving them the best possible resources and outlets. Sl can provide them with that. Someone homebound may be lonely, or generally just bored, so sl becomes a good place for them.(though I am sure there are other sites that can too). Someone who cannot speak, can "speak" in sl via text or text to speech program. Yes, they can do that other places on the net and in other programs or platforms too. That doesn't negate the fact that sl can give them this. Some people have varying levels of disability. Again the logistics surrounding it don't really matter. What matters is that sl can give them a platform or outlet rl cannot. One very well known creator I happen to know in rl. She's disabled in rl, extremely(her words, not mine). There are only a few people who know this. Yet, she pumps out some of the most creative things I have ever seen, and makes a very large rl income from it. All without having to be the elephant in the room, so to speak. What she makes in sl, gets turned around and used to pay her extensive medical bills as well as help provide things for other families going through what she does, in rl. There aren't many places that can provide her with the things and abilities sl provides her. They are very much few and far between. So, sl shines on that one and definitely takes home the gold.

OK that was long enough. I lost my train of thought for the next one anyway. I do hope you can see past the physical, the assumptions put before you by others and all the things you so very much dislike about sl. I hope this, because sl is so very much more than meets the eye. It's hard to understand that without really getting to know sl. You can't do that via the marketplace. You can't do that via the search inworld, either. No, it can easily take mountains of work to see these things. I assure you, they are there. Sl is more than just appearance of avatars. Yes, first impressions can mean a lot and often our likes and dislikes in rl will transfer with us no matter where we go. But that doesn't mean the world of sl ends with just those likes and dislikes of ours. In fact I like to  look at sl as neverending. For every thing I dislike, there are probably ten to twenty that I love. Now if I had been answering you way back when, I might agree wholeheartedly. But now that I have been here, and experienced so much, I can fully say that what you seem to be seeing is a minority of what sl really is...to me. We don't all have to share the same opinions, and frankly that would be boring. But it's not too late to go out and find more. See what else is out there. Look past your likes and dislikes as far as attire and actions are concerned.

If you were to ask anyone who knows me, I'm quite sure that they would all agree that I'm not the most secure person in the world.  But I am secure enough to tell my friends and family members that I have a great fascination with Second Life.  I feel as though it's part of my life experience and, therefore, part of what makes me me.  As such, I feel absolutely no shame in sharing that part of myself with my loved ones.  So far, no one has run screaming in the opposite direction in order to get away from my tacky, sex-addicted self (lets face it, they would have done that long before I even told them about SL... but that's for another discussion).

Sure some have poked at me a little, made fun of me a little about it.  I just tell them that they don't know what they're missing.  If they should show any interesting in finding out, I happily show them what I'm talking about and, most of the time, they're rather impressed.  Some are even impressed enough to try it out for themselves (though rarely for very long... but again, that's for another discussion).

I know for sure that I'm secure enough not to be the least bit concerned with what some ignorant persons are posting about a community that I hold dearly, on some website which I rarely frequent.

I'd be fooling myself if I thought that the people who know me would say that I was the smartest person in the world.  But, I'm certainly smart enough to know that if I were to go to the official forum for that beloved community and started ranting about how the majority of those people have no taste, I wouldn't exactly be met with a standing ovation.

This leads me back to my rather limited sense of self worth.  I'm not so insecure that I would feel as if it's necessary to castigate a large amount of people in order to be able to feel better about myself.  It's this sort of thing that makes me, if not feel better about myself, at the very least, appreciate what I have going for me... and for that, I thank you.

...Dres

Tari Landar wrote:

Charli Infinity wrote:

I'll share some good with you. Fair warning this
will be very long
. I'm giving some back story too. Also, these things pertain to me, people I know personally, or people I've come across in my years here in sl. So, this may or may not be something others would, or will ever, see. I just wanted to share some good with you. So you'll be able to say you've heard some
:D

I first joined sl a very long time ago. 2004 to be exact. I actually hated it and although I tried, repeatedly, to like it. It just didn't click with me at the time. I had other hobbies and also some games I enjoyed better. So, I left. In 2005 I tried again, after a bit I found I enjoyed it a little more, but I didn't like the name my av had. I made a new av, and transferred to her the things I could. That av stuck around for about a year, on and off. But then, life took some turns and, bobs your uncle, I left sl again. Fast forward to 2008. I was very active in a certain online game and had made so many wonderful friends(including my amazingly awesome hubby). However our game was to be shut down....UGH, right? Yeah, so we slowly migrated to sl, a place many of my friends had already joined ages ago. I created a new name(this one) and again transferred everything from my still very much noobish av, to my very noobish av. Fast forward a little more, but still 2008. I grew quite fond of sl, more than I'd ever imagined I could. It still stumps me to this day. All the while I'd heard things about sl, and very few were super positive. But there came a time when I figured most of those opinions were probably coming from people who really didn't spend time in sl and may not even know there is a whole bunch more out there beyond what they believed sl to be all about.

Now, as for the good..Here are a few things

Friends-Sl is not alone in this, but, I would be lying if I said one couldn't possibly meet friends in sl that they'd never meet outside of sl. A lot of online platforms have a way of doing this. It's not always positive, no, but it's often more positive than negative. Sl can help provide the true introvert something they desperately need, but may not seek out given their nature. It provides a bit of a comfort buffer if you will. It gives us a certain level of anonymity if we need it, while still allowing us to explore and test our own social limits. In this way, sl can aid to providing someone with more friends than they'll know what to do with.

Social aspect-Whether you, I or another person ever really uses it for that, it's still very much a valid use. It can provide a platform that other places, sites, programs even, cannot provide. It can allow someone on one end of the Earth the ability to connect with someone else on the opposite end. Now I don't know about you, but I find that fascinating. ok, I find it awesome, I'll say it, it's awesome.

Love-Despite what some think, the internet is capable of helping someone find their soulmate. I don't give a rat's left nut if anyone else believes that's not possible. I very much know it is. Personal anecdote...I met my hubby online. We've been together ages. I did not meet him in sl, but sl has played a very large role in our relationship, as it were. For all kinds of reasons. Most are a bit too personal to share openly. Although we did not, and do not, need sl to be together, I would be lying if I said it played no role at all. It was very much the glue that helped us stick together when rl trials and tribulations threatened our chance at happiness, and a long, amazingly wonderful life together. Again, a bit personal to go into details, but, there you have it.

Causes-Also a very personal thing for me. But I am a cancer survivor.  I was diagnosed just before my birthday in 1993. I was given my all clear in March 1995. Not as long of a battle as many have, but it was long enough to me, and despite remission has been on-going ever since. I was just a young teen at the time and already going through what some deem to be the roughest years of our younger days. So, yes, it was hell. However after I came here, and actually stayed, I found that The American Cancer Society has a huge presence here. It was like fate! Ok, fate for me, not for others. It is so amazing to be able to help with causes very near and dear to me. Sometimes all I want in the world is to be able to provide all the financial needs some of my favorite charities have...yet I cannot do this, try as I might. Sometimes, I can't help financially at all. It really breaks my heart. There are many such charities I have supported over the years via sl. This is not to say I couldn't or can't do the same in rl. As I very much do. I support any and all that I can, with whatever I am able. But sl allows me to help in ways I can't in rl. I can create things that raise money. I can spread the word even further than I do in rl. I can reach people across the globe and help rally them for causes that so desperately need them. I can find comfort in the arms, ok inboxes, of other survivors or in some cases the arms of people who understand whatever cause it is I am supporting. Relay For Life happens to be a big one for me, not only because I am a survivor but because I lost my daddy to cancer, because of my medical history my children are at great risk, because I have watched many perish at the hands of this devil...so on and so forth. Sl can help provide a way for more to support and help the causes they wish to help, even if they cannot help in rl. It astounds me the sheer will large groups of people, coming together for one cause, posess. Again, not only in sl, also rl, but I won't deny it amazes me in sl too.

Support-Recently a very dear friend I have known for a very long time lost her young child. Something very tragic happened, and I won't share details, but suffice it to say, it was bad. Yes she sought help in rl, because she needed, and continues to need, it. But she also looked to the net, because as you're well aware, it's a vast area and much can be learned and gained from exploring it. Her need to find comfort, understanding, someone to just lend an ear(well, more someones as she has a LOT of rl support) took her to various net searches. One she happend to come across was an ad for an sl group. She and I have talked about sl before, but she'd never been interested. We got to talking and one thing lead to another...voila, she's in sl. The first thing we did, after getting her av set up, was find her the group she had found in search. Now I am not her, so I am speaking from the knowledge she's given me. This group has helped her tremendously. She isn't giving up trying to find help, support, a place to vent in rl, with their sl counterpart. The sl counterpart just adds to her resources. I find that to be important. Never a bad thing.

Ability-That should be self explantory, but it's not I am betting. A lot of people the world over have limited capabilities. It doesn't matter why, how, when, what, etc.. what matters is giving them the best possible resources and outlets. Sl can provide them with that. Someone homebound may be lonely, or generally just bored, so sl becomes a good place for them.(though I am sure there are other sites that can too). Someone who cannot speak, can "speak" in sl via text or text to speech program. Yes, they can do that other places on the net and in other programs or platforms too. That doesn't negate the fact that sl can give them this. Some people have varying levels of disability. Again the logistics surrounding it don't really matter. What matters is that sl can give them a platform or outlet rl cannot. One very well known creator I happen to know in rl. She's disabled in rl, extremely(her words, not mine). There are only a few people who know this. Yet, she pumps out some of the most creative things I have ever seen, and makes a very large rl income from it. All without having to be the elephant in the room, so to speak. What she makes in sl, gets turned around and used to pay her extensive medical bills as well as help provide things for other families going through what she does, in rl. There aren't many places that can provide her with the things and abilities sl provides her. They are very much few and far between. So, sl shines on that one and definitely takes home the gold.

OK that was long enough. I lost my train of thought for the next one anyway. I do hope you can see past the physical, the assumptions put before you by others and all the things you so very much dislike about sl. I hope this, because sl is so very much more than meets the eye. It's hard to understand that without really getting to know sl. You can't do that via the marketplace. You can't do that via the search inworld, either. No, it can easily take mountains of work to see these things. I assure you, they are there. Sl is more than just appearance of avatars. Yes, first impressions can mean a lot and often our likes and dislikes in rl will transfer with us no matter where we go. But that doesn't mean the world of sl ends with just those likes and dislikes of ours. In fact I like to  look at sl as neverending. For every thing I dislike, there are probably ten to twenty that I love. Now if I had been answering you way back when, I might agree wholeheartedly. But now that I have been here, and experienced so much, I can fully say that what you seem to be seeing is a minority of what sl really is...to me. We don't all have to share the same opinions, and frankly that would be boring. But it's not too late to go out and find more. See what else is out there. Look past your likes and dislikes as far as attire and actions are concerned.

Here's my take on the things you itemized:

Yes. In fact I had an email exchange with a couple of SL friends on this very subject as recently as this morning.

Yes.

Yes, absolutely.

Yes.

Yes.

And finally, Yes.

Great list. And you're right, there IS more.

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Facially, yes I can see the innocent look, a top may have helped achieve that a little more :matte-motes-wink: Your av is well done so kudos for that and ty for satisfying my curiosity. I appreciate it greatly. :matte-motes-smitten:

SL has tops? :smileysurprised:  

I give up, I can't read this thread =\ I guess I really don't care if someone's tacky. In my friends list alone there are furries, gowned princess types, people who spend almost all their time hunting freebies as they refuse to put money into the game, fashionistas, noobs, dinosaurs, and recently I made friends with a robot :D SL is what you want it to be. I think the diversity of the residents and their imaginations is what makes SL beautiful. 

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Charli Infinity wrote:

Did the song "

I love that song... it brings back happy memories of my childhood... not an easy feat.

...Dres (Thanks!)

Punk_09.png

PerriePunk.jpg

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Thanks.
;)
  It's funny to look back on now but, rest assured the people that I *did* know who pulled that stunt were treated to "Redhead on Rampage!" *Grins*

It's so wild because I had forgotten how often I had been told to 'get a tan' back in 2007 also.

I don'y have any really good shots.  I had lost a bunch in a HD crash.'

I was helping a friend who was doing an SL Art project that had an urban/punk theme to it.

But I was pretty 'white' then.

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Charli Infinity wrote:

Did the song "

I love that song... it brings back happy memories of my childhood... not an easy feat.

...Dres (Thanks!)

Awwww...you're welcome. *Hugs*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4049 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.