I Have Never...

Melita Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Val, look at it this way, you are free, free to do what you want at any time that you want

Every time i think it, my hidden demon pads me on the back saying how free i am from headaches, every time i hear my parents agrue about the stupidest little things he also popups saying "thank god"

Ofcourse a wall is as interresting to talk to as uhh, a wall :-)

valerie Inshan wrote:

I have never felt so lonely in SL so far. Sorry for putting a sad note in here. :smileysad:

If only all the love your friends in SL, here on the forums, and in world, could fill that lonely gap, but I understand how you feel. 

This time will pass, and when you least expect it, your heart will be filled with joy once again. But hard to imagine right now.

Big huge hugz sent to you.

The loneliness one feels after having had a loving intimate relationship and then feeling it's loss is the saddest ache of all. I wish I could say I'd never felt that. 

On a lighter note, I've never seen Grey's Anatomy either.

ETA: about all those other things people wrote that they'd never done, I refuse to comment one way or another on the grounds that it might incriminate me.  Then again, it might not:smileywink:

kattatonia Wickentower wrote:

The loneliness one feels after having had a loving intimate relationship and then feeling it's loss is the saddest ache of all. I wish I could say I'd never felt that. 

On a lighter note, I've never seen Grey's Anatomy either.

I've felt that ache too, Katt. I don't know how to avoid it without also avoiding the loving, intimate relationship. If it's all gotta come in a package, I think I'm still gonna accept delivery.

Add me to the Grey's Anatomy list.

I've never smoked.  Not even once to "try" it.

Never watched Gray's Anatomy.   (Iast owned a TV in the time period right after Firefly was cancelled.  2002) 

Never gotten a tattoo.   (Zero plans to ever get one)

Never taught my children a particular religion.   Or any religion.  (exposed them to multiple ones, and let them decide, including my own version called:  "no religion" : )

Now, about that "bleeping"...I'm a SL late comer there.  Only having experienced bleeping after being in SL for 4 years.  So, to make up for lost time, I'm taking resumes and if you'd like to be considered for a bleep-fest with me, send me an IM.   From what I understand a bleep box is needed, and I'm right now shopping for the best bleeping box out there. 

*Ooh, look, the ultimate Bleep Box!*   *Exotic!...and oiled...yeah, that's my style*

Does that bleep box come with canned emotes? Joyfully descriptions of totally improbable bleeps? OK mark me down as interested, I always did enjoy slapstick :catsurprised:..or was that "stand up" comedy.:matte-motes-big-grin:..hmm canned humor..

Put me on the grey's anatomy list as well, though there was some enjoyable music that came from that series.

JeanneAnne wrote:

Porky Gorky wrote:

JeanneAnne wrote:

iv never watched tv

You mean you have never seen Dog the Bounter Hunter?

You havn't lived!

no .. i have not .. & i dont believe in involving dogs in police or military operations either .. its animal abuse!

Jeanne

It doesnt feature an actual dog. The bounty hunter in the show is nicknamed "Dog" He is a cross between Chuck Norris and an 80's pro wrestler who accidently wandered into a feather and bead shop and came out the other side looking like a complete *bleep"

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

I've never read a single "Harry Potter" book nor seen any of the movies and have no desire to do so.

Damn! That was mine—it was the very first thing I thought of when I saw this. Now I'll have to think of something else :-).

Sorry about that.  I was actually surprised when I read your post considering the flak I usually get when I mention that.  Shows there are at least two of us in the world who haven't boarded the "Harry Potter train."  *Grins*

There is at least three in that club. I'm surprised at that too. What shall we call the club - Harry Potless?

(Doesn't sound so good...)

Willow: yes.

Thanks everyone! You can go more than once, if you want; keep them coming.  :)

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

I've never smoked.  Not even once to "try" it.

Never watched Gray's Anatomy.   (Iast owned a TV in the time period right after Firefly was cancelled.  2002) 

Never gotten a tattoo.   (Zero plans to ever get one)

Never taught my children a particular religion.   Or any religion.  (exposed them to multiple ones, and let them decide, including my own version called:  "no religion" : )

Now, about that "bleeping"...I'm a SL late comer there.  Only having experienced bleeping after being in SL for 4 years.  So, to make up for lost time, I'm taking resumes and if you'd like to be considered for a bleep-fest with me, send me an IM.   From what I understand a bleep box is needed, and I'm right now shopping for the best bleeping box out there. 

*Ooh, look, the ultimate Bleep Box!*   *Exotic!...and oiled...yeah, that's my style*

I want a box that only does bloops, because it seems impossible to make a mistake on one.

No wait, maybe you can only make mistakes on one.

Okay, let's stick to bleeping.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.