All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm so, soo sorry *big warm hugs* I love Adult Sandbox. I was wondering why it looked different, so I was going to send him a message, and then saw that you owned it, and read your profile, and I am just in shock. I knew I could always rely on it being there. Obviously I care way more about you and him than the location in SL. I'm just so so sorry hun. If there's anything I can do to help, please just let me know. Love
  3. I've cut the fat and settled on a fair solution.. Creators can do what they want and so can we. Out of sight out of mind. hehehe
  4. * MarkLand * 1456 sqm and 512 sqm Plots for Rent or for Sale in Valkyrie * 499 and 175 prims * Full land rights included. Very nice flat land. You can buy them through their 'About land' windows, or you can rent them by paying the rent box that each plot has in the corner. Premium membership is not necessary for renting, free members are welcome. Come and see them now: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valkyrie/33/50/41 1456 sqm 499 prims http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Valkyrie/31/16/41 512 sqm 175 prims * MarkLand * Second Life Land Sales and Land Rentals MarkLand has been in the Second Life land business for over ten years and currently has land ranging from TINY 16 sqm parcels to 8192 sqm. There's always a nice selection of land in various sizes and prices available for SALE or RENT, including some great roadside parcels. Residential, Commercial, Skyboxes, GTFO, Drivers of SL, Furries, Aura, DFS, Farms and Breedables welcome. When you're looking for land go to the MarkLand office: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Demorgan/236/147/50 for the latest list of available land, which is updated daily.
  5. Lilly and Billie. I have Billie on an alt and really made a nice look with it.. Lilly I've used since it came out and really haven't found one I like enough to replace it..
  6. I wonder if Thune will let us "cash out" to different currencies, in effect playing the currency markets!
  7. I'm really nasty and feisty.. According to my last two husbands anyways.. Them silly wabbits and their restraining orders.. They so funny.
  8. My last computer was a desktop, 10+ years old. Runs fine, just far from optimal.
  9. I have as much as possible turned off and opt out of all the Microsoft wants me to do. Resistance if futile unfortunately. If they care I am watching 10 years of the newer Hawaii Five O and reading the PERN books I don't mind.
  10. Can you imagine the furor if SL was to curtail the online time of accounts like the Chinese did with their youth? https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-63730316 The Chinese government has blamed rising gaming addiction among young people for: rising "myopia" poor concentration mental-health problems sleep disorders
  11. I will share a secret of the SL forums. When a thread gets noticeably dramatic or one person is irritating you, resist the urge to post. Just watch and wait.
  12. I think the closest I ever came to a laptop was an Ipad. I was looking at them a few years ago, but they were way over priced then and still couldn't come close to the power of my desk top..
  13. There are all kinds of people in SL. I hope you find your perfect match.
  14. The MP worked a couple days ago, I bought something.
  15. I think the secret to SL is the 2 main reasons most people seem to be here. They either want to expand their real life for a while or they want to escape it for a bit. I do a little bit of both.
  16. I don't think I have ever opened a laptop before. But I did have a flip phone at one time.
  17. Today
  18. Pretty sure linden already has a whole pile of feedback about the marketplace that they are ignoring. ❤️
  19. I get this. As an SL photographer who sells her work, I understand that sense of proprietary pride in something one has created. It actually bugs me (a little, at least) when I see someone who has resized one of my images, but messed up the aspect ratio when doing so. BUT . . . this argument also reminds me a little of "elite" creators in RL who make stipulations. A classic was that very talented, first-class POS fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, who deliberately restricted the sizes available for his creations because he didn't want to see "curvy" or "overweight" women wearing them. "No one wants to see curvy women," he opined, and he (and other designers too) made sure that they were certainly not to be seen in their own haute couture. **** 'em, says I. I'll wear what I want. And I'll do what I want with things I've purchased in SL.
  20. As some people have correctly surmised but others have apparently not realised, child avatars are not on topic for this thread.
  21. This is not what my design has intended. This only moves the HUD object to the position on the inworld object within view. My intent is to have a 3d mesh arrow rotate on the HUD to point at the inworld object. The llWorldPosToHUD outputs position values that are specific to HUD positions which I'm not adjusting per design. Thanks for the suggestion though. =D
  22. Blender...The ultimate in torture....I wish Avastar and Primstar were available for 3DSMAX!!!
  1. Load more activity