All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I love sl seasons! I'm Rl florida and we have Hurricane season, Alligator season, Summer, more summer.
  3. It will just take a little while to get there, look at the regions that were in the first roll out, they are already holding pretty steady at quite comfortable numbers.
  4. ~SECONDLIFE's FINEST MUSIC CLUB~ MOnday party tonight to finish! So why stay at home, come down shake that body with us! We have the hottest DJs, Sexiest Host and the Friendliest VIPS~~ So if you want to have fun,while meeting great people.. THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE THAN SOHO~ GET YOUR MUSIC FIX... TAXI: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ocean Tides/48/80/22
  5. Also, the server load of turning the scripts off, and then later on again, causing them to be reinitialized all over again (they're going to be recompiled each time you do, if you did the 'set to running' via the script editor), will far exceed the CPU load of all scripts' idle time put together. It's just not worth it. N.B. I've said this before, though, but I will gladly say it again: I do not like good ppl taken advantage of (even when the restriction is self-imposed), having them turn off their furniture scripts and what not, out of the goodness of their own heart, thinking they're helping combat sim lag, when, in fact, them doing so has a practical effect of almost zero. That's just not right. There's only one thing that will help: less AVI's. And I was really surprised to hear they upped the limit even, from 40 to 59. I had ere expected a new continent like Bellisseria to come with 'premium' performance too: aka, less AVI's allowed, instead of more.
  6. Yep! They're also a part of the community. Me, personally, I would rather be on an alt than my business avatar. Cuts down on chances of being harassed.
  7. Now I don't feel so bad about all the folders I've got from hunts and closeout sales that I haven't yet gone through.
  8. Perhaps the next theme of the Linden Homes will feature the idea put forward in the OP. Having islands at different levels could even alleviate visual lag if it was planned correctly. This also means that each island could be landscaped really well because there isn't much need for infrastructure otherwise. The islands would still only need to go from say *pulls a figure out of her hat* 500m - 1500m if the islands were staggered right. This idea would be even better if most of the regions were water with maybe a include few water level islands for rezzing boats, etc. There could even be houseboats at water level to mix things up seeing as they are popular. Even the communal areas could be in the sky. If themed well it could be stunning and could showcase EEP really well when it arrives and works properly.
  9. You don't have to use banlines, Very. There are tons of security orbs on the Marketplace, some of them free or low cost. Just be sure you set it up right, so it doesn't start kicking your neighbors out of their homes.
  10. Or could it be that the impression is in the face, not of the face?
  11. I really like this one!!! Sort of a cross between the Beetlejuice cartoon character of Lydia and Wednesday Addams!
  12. Face impressions? Is that like planting your face in wet cement at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood?
  13. Looks like they are tied to the original house, I have it on the wall and turned on but my other avatar got no warning at all. So, no I guess they don’t work except on the one home in Bellisseria that it came from. Back to ban lines.
  14. The last three days, my viewer loading has been really slow too. It may not be connected, but it seems that if I open an internet browser as well as the viewer, it kicks things into motion.
  15. Oh I have two of her hairs I think. Didn't put it together. Haven't been there in so long.
  16. No problem! You can surely find anime eyes and skins too. In fact I just saw an anime applier somewhere, but for the life of me can't remember where it was because it wasn't something I was personally looking to buy. Good luck - if you wind up being able to create what you imagine post it here!
  17. I think technically here is the key word, the balancing point of idle vs off is going to come so far down the line that should it ever practically matter, it will be long after server has burst into flames.
  18. My suggestion for this was based on a show home not being quite the same as a residential home. It's not a personal space. Dropping it with a bit of an event creates a momentary burst of excitement, which can then be followed by anticipation for the next show home. Creators setting up a time limited seasonal show home that only exists for a limited period, and when done ends with a bit of a contest keeps the whole endeavor interesting. What's better .. A show home that sits there forgotten after 6 months, frozen in the moment like a time capsule, or a new location and new theme every few months. Even better would be to ditch the 'open house' subterfuge, make it a thing .. cycle them like events. Have it managed in partnership with LL like SLB, creators sign up, get allocated a random show home from whatever LL want's to showcase, they do their thing and then it's all wrapped up .. till the next time. Show homes can be all together like SLB, or scattered about forcing people to visit different Linden Home locations. There are so many ways this can be done to keep it interesting and keep everyone playing. It's totally marketing (in the same way SLB can be viewed as such), shows off content creators, shows off the latest Linden Homes. Everybody wins and no one is getting squinted at on the forums for (in my opinion) trying to sneak something past. To really spell it out .. I'm not opposed to Show Homes, I'm opposed to the deliberate skirting of the rules and trying to pretend that everything is on the up and up. Finding the line, and then sitting as close as possible, is responsible for some of the most egregious content in SL. Either something is ok, or it's not, and as people seem to really like this, lets actually do it like we mean it and make it an organised and promoted thing.
  19. BEE REAL ESTATE  SINCE 2007 PRIVATE PARCELS FOR RENT - FULL PERMISSIONS (ABILITIES) - NO RULES - NO COVENANT *** 1024m - 351 prims - L$249/w Grass Hills at Clay 1024m - 351 prims - L$249/w Roadside at Oolamoo 1024m - 351 prims - L$249/w Grass Valley at Gertrude *** 2048m - 703 prims - L$499/w FOR RESERVATIONS TELEPORT TO MY OFFICE TO SUBSCRIBE 4096m - 1406 prims - L$899/w FOR RESERVATIONS TELEPORT TO MY OFFICE TO SUBSCRIBE 8192m - 2812 prims - L$1799/w FOR RESERVATIONS TELEPORT TO MY OFFICE TO SUBSCRIBE 16384m - 5625 prims - L$3,599/w FOR RESERVATIONS TELEPORT TO MY OFFICE TO SUBSCRIBE 
  20. Buenas tardes Nuevamente estoy haciendo de su conocimiento que no me han resuelto el problema de no aceptar mi tarjeta de credito,.. lo he intentado todos los dias y hasta el dia de hoy aun no la aceptan,.. quiero saber cual es el problema exacto ,.. ya que siempre me manda a hace un reporte y me respondieron para que hiciera exactamente lo que he hecho borrar el numero de tarjeta , registrarla de nuevo,.. hice de su conocimiento que la tarjeta no es prepago,....He llamado a mi banco y ellos dicen que no tengo problema ,.. y no me dicen aqui donde exactamente hay reportar,.. por otro lado llamar a los telefonos que dan no hay personas que hablen español a la hora de llamar Agradezco de su atencio Gracias Angie
  21. @Elora Lunasea Will do! I can kinda see it still being customizable to what I would want it to look like, I'd probably have to find certain skins, make some eyelashes that are more anime and less realistic, as well as different eyes. I'm excited to play around with human stuff ^^ (Sorry for @'ing you, I don't know if it will alert you if I just replied and quoting takes up a lot of space)
  1. Load more activity