special feature **bleep**'s?

Lucindae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ones with effects are fine (if somewhat unrealistic) but my advice would be to avoid clickable ones that spam chat with nonsensical green text. They really are terrible and pervs will love clicking you on nude beaches. Using your mind and imagination is so much better than silly green text written by people whose language skills are usually awful anyway.

I suggest you buy at least 3 brands depending on your partner's game level.

Level 1 - Nothing ( at this point newbies don't care if they have a matching genital part or not. They're just learning how to hop on the balls, developing thick skins, getting banned and so on. Don't waste your money on them. They won't know the difference. You'll confuse them even more)

Level 2 - Lotus (Low script , Cheaper, HUDs are easy to use. But OMG colour matching on your avi skin is awful. I don't think there are many, if any, furnitures or sex props that are compatible with Lotus. Gamers at this level will definitely know how to hop on a ball but will still be totally spooked by talking vajajays.  Don't let your VJay drinks coffee before you attached it to yourself. We do not want to scare Level 2 gamers.. these level of gamers are like skittish horses. They'll go poof in no time)

Level 3 & above - SexGen or Xcite (Expensive but better looking than the rest. probably a little laggy at times, self-emote to the point of nagging, compatible with a whole range of products. Gamer at this level certainly knows a good spot in SL. They'll know how to emote better and at times could teach you one or two tricks. Beware of freenis wearing Level 3 gamers. They're griefers by default for being cheap and lazy)

Disclaimer: Buy & use at your own risk. I have never bought or use any of them... as WIllow. ;)

Hmm, I don't know about newer skins, but from about 2008 approximatly,  (which was the last time i bought skins and shapes because my avatar is a furry) these ones were the real skin types with everything, except the xcite click text..

oh and there are certain adult web sites, where some nice young ladies (and even men)  where they will  show you their goodies and what they can do with them...

Disclaimer:  I do not wear one of these.

Someone once 'recommended' a brand called LadyLove.  You can find it on search (I just checked) with a brief description of the features.  As with any attachment where you need to do some skin matching, be patient and set your light to something like Nam's Optimal Skin and Prim.

Good luck.

My suggestion is to avoid too complicated stuff with many options. Maybe looks great and impressive in the beginning but as time overs you will get bored with. Prefer something qualitative but simple and try a demo before. Some famous brands already reported here from the other participants so i haven't to add something more. Decision is yours. Have fun!

Venus Petrov wrote:

Disclaimer:  I do not wear one of these.

Someone once 'recommended' a brand called LadyLove.  You can find it on search (I just checked) with a brief description of the features. 

i own a LadyLove someone bought it me a few years back and thats probably when i last used it, it's decent, realistic you can set it to different levels of 'excited' with a hud or your partner can on touch

eMASCULATION 5.jpg

I am still waiting for our new avatar meshes with morph points for realistic action, flexi primmed when limp and upright like a flagstaff when not.  LL needs to end the emasculation now!

But on a side note, one of these days I am going to rip the chat scripts out of an xcite.  If you can click your mouse, then you can type with one hand!

Personally, I use an Xcite! Appearance-wise they're the best I've seen, but they do tend to go crazy with the chat spam. Lately I use mine on roleplay mode - no sounds, no arousal, no chat spam. Unfortunately, if that's all you use it for, it's an awful lot to pay as opposed to using all of its functions.

What do you like? Do you roleplay using a lot of emotes, or do you prefer some scripted help? Do you like using toys? Xcite! has great toys, and you can mitigate the chat spam, so if that's what you like, it's a good value. But there are others out there that I'm sure are also good, so go with what you like. Shop around, read reviews, stand in the middle of a popular sex spot and observe ^_^

tako Absent wrote:

what's wrong with v a g ina?! my god!

Well, you see the **bleep**s at Linden Lab believe we're all a bunch of **bleep**s who need constant **bleep**ing or else we'll **bleep** ourselves to **bleep** at the **bleep**.

But they went a bit overboard with the **bleep**ing **bleep**s and now even words like **bleep**,  **bleep**,  **bleep** and  **bleep** wind up getting  **bleep**ed by the **bleep**ing  **bleep**.

Just the other day I was **bleep**ing to one of those **bleep** Lindens about the **bleep**ing **bleep** but they were no **bleep**ing help, just told me to submit a **bleep**ing Jira ticket. Which I did, but in the meantime my **bleep** on the Marketplace is **bleep**ed so I can't advertise it as the **bleep** it is without it getting **bleep**ed!

Which is pretty **bleep**ing **bleep** if you ask me.

Nyll Bergbahn wrote:

Ones with effects are fine (if somewhat unrealistic) but my advice would be to avoid clickable ones that spam chat with nonsensical green text. They really are terrible and pervs will love clicking you on nude beaches. Using your mind and imagination is so much better than silly green text written by people whose language skills are usually awful anyway.

^ this! 

I cannot stand the ridiculous chat spam from Xcite.  I don't need my tallywhacker telling everyone in earshot what's goin on and I certainly don't need its stupid messages to get me xcited.  LOL!  TURN. THAT. OFF!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.