Your theme ideas please?

Mountain theme with maybe?? changes in the weather, I know that's probably not doable but hey I can dream! lol But omgosh Mountains would be incredible.

ea41b18a-a403-450a-9d41-8fc1455003c8.webp

mountain-hideaway-17392481.webp

Mountain-Hideaway-Darrell-Bush-1.jpg

Edited by Annie Nova
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

Kindly share your theme ideas along with some images that can help us understand your perfect vision for that theme suggestion.  Thank you in advance.  We are eager to see what you might want for your next Linden Home theme!

SO good to see you posting again!  (I was away when you returned to the SSP thread).  AND what a welcome idea to ask the users what they would like and eventually create a poll!!

*dances around throwing sparkles and twinkies in delight*

I encourage the creative team to create more variety among the styles for any new theme.  The Meds have more variation among them than most themes do, and it's really nice.  Fantasseria could stand more different styles, like a wizard's tower.  And maybe a hobbit home would fit in Fantasseria?  My one on a private estate has a fantasy vibe, but in a more natural setting than Fantasseria.

Woodhaven_004.thumb.jpg.6552dde2ff79a58670b3c97507e2fc1d.jpg

I would love a Louisiana/bayou theme; I see many pics already for that.

How about an urban fantasy theme?  That could include a goth home style, a Gaudi-esque confection, and a ruined modern building.

image.png.53aab2e7d8a061281b5a136d0df6250c.png

It would be great to have another watery theme that includes underwater parcels for mers, fish avatars, etc..  Styles could include classic mer underwater features like a coral reef, grecian ruins, a cave, etc..  Other styles in that theme could include beach lands, either small islands or beach parcels on barrier reefs similar to the stilts.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7

An English style Georgian regency - a town environment like this BUT with each house spaced out in individual courtyard garden plots. Each model could have varying different features. One could be 3 storey, one 4 storey. One could feature bay windows, another could have an attic space? 

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

City in various Architectural Colonial styles with a mix of Highrise apartments .  There could be landing pads on top of the skyscrapers for aircraft, a garden for viewing the city, etc. The skyscrapers ground floors could be used for community events, book clubs, arcades, and maybe utilize the GTFO system for more community involvement. Could easily create various lot sizes with this.

1rooftop apartment.jpg

rooftop apartment.jpg

Rowhome Style.jpg

Rowhome variations RL.jpg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Chloe Bunny said:

An English style Georgian regency - a town environment like this BUT with each house spaced out in individual courtyard garden plots. Each model could have varying different features. One could be 3 storey, one 4 storey. One could feature bay windows, another could have an attic space? 

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

This is absolutely my favourite architectural style. Great idea!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Neuro Spicy said:

This is absolutely my favourite architectural style. Great idea!

Yes mine too! It's very Bridgerton but would work within a town environment and as a country manor style also - the townhouse would make a great premium theme I think much different to the Victorians as it would be very much a town but with designated parks. The Georgian manor style would be awesome as a rural 2048 - the horse and carriage transport systems currently used in some of the SL estates would be wonderful.

And to add - a water based theme where each plot is its own small island would be amazing!

Edited by Chloe Bunny
added the water island idea
  • Like 2

4 years ago, I think it was at the SLB, the moles had built a little swamp like area with alligators, and I've always been hoping that this will be turned into a Linden Home theme ever since. Maybe it could be combined with bayou-like and/or jungle-like homes.

Anyway, this is what it looked like

Snapshot_1205.png

Snapshot_1206.png

Snapshot_1207.png

• Like 8

I think Bellisseria needs an adult region.  Like how Bellisseria is like the mainland, but with premium Bellisseria homes... I imagine a region that is like Zindra, but with premium Bellisseria homes.  It should be urban themed.  Maybe cyberpunk themed?  Not much difference between urban and cyberpunk, nowadays, depending on what part of what city you are in.

It would be cool to connect the new adult cyberpunk region by a single line of regions, like what was done with Fantasseria.  In the middle of the channel, you put a huge neon sign, projected out of a high tech bouy, and it says, "WARNING:  AGE GATE AHEAD," right before you hit the first age gated region.

photo-cityscape-with-busy-street-neon-signs_1060272-39421.thumb.jpg.3e2720dbd5961ab49a9e02f261bf8f50.jpg

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Vixen Firehart said:

Jungle house

image.thumb.jpeg.ba3fb68db69831454d19083cb583006b.jpeg

I was going to suggest jungle but did not have a picture. Then I found this post so I am adding my request for jungle too. Maybe there could also be grass huts and tree houses in the jungle.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Neuro Spicy said:

Rowhome Style.jpg

Rowhome variations RL.jpg

These themes are possible IMHO.
There should be facade homes (dummies) between the homes that are actually used to live in as landscaping.
One real home, two facades, one real home etc....

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

As I discussed in my recent Town Hall at SL21B, we intend to conduct a poll to decide on one of the upcoming Linden Homes themes. I'm holding off on specifying the type of Linden Home (regular Premium vs. Premium Plus) for now, until we identify the probable candidates. We are considering a run-off style poll, where we would start with a broad range of themes for an initial vote, and then have a final vote among the top choices to select the winning theme. 

Kindly share your theme ideas along with some images that can help us understand your perfect vision for that theme suggestion.  Thank you in advance.  We are eager to see what you might want for your next Linden Home theme!

Yurts like in Kazakhstan

• Like 1

• Administrators

Just checking in! We're witnessing a plethora of fantastic ideas, both fresh and enhancing the themes we already have! I want to clarify that currently, the only theme slated for the next immediate update is Log Homes. However, some of the incoming suggestions could be integrated into this update.

We'll retain all the suggestions here and compile a polling list. I hope to let this process run through the weekend, and by the start of next week, we might launch the first significant poll to conduct an initial vote and narrow down the options. We're eager to start building and aim to minimize the time between receiving ideas and conducting polls for efficiency. We intend to proceed as swiftly as possible.

Thank you once again for all the contributions everyone has made so far. Keep them coming!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 16

And sci-fi-esque  water...😁

With these I was envisioning homes being at slightly different heights, some higher, some lower, so that you get a relatively nice view from each home,  I don't think much of the 'feet', some other design might be nicer. And then rather than just being on an expanse of empty water, have little sand mounds and islands dotted around.

Screenshot 2024-06-28 142620.png

Screenshot 2024-06-28 142707.png

Screenshot 2024-06-28 142647.png

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia
Additional text
  • Like 11

8 hours ago, Bubblesort Triskaidekaphobia said:

I think Bellisseria needs an adult region.  Like how Bellisseria is like the mainland, but with premium Bellisseria homes... I imagine a region that is like Zindra, but with premium Bellisseria homes.  It should be urban themed.  Maybe cyberpunk themed?  Not much difference between urban and cyberpunk, nowadays, depending on what part of what city you are in.

It would be cool to connect the new adult cyberpunk region by a single line of regions, like what was done with Fantasseria.  In the middle of the channel, you put a huge neon sign, projected out of a high tech bouy, and it says, "WARNING:  AGE GATE AHEAD," right before you hit the first age gated region.

photo-cityscape-with-busy-street-neon-signs_1060272-39421.thumb.jpg.3e2720dbd5961ab49a9e02f261bf8f50.jpg

I like this idea of a futuristic / cyberpunk city, especially for the new Adult regions.

Many people say they want a city environment. This can be done in any city style by having fake buildings and alleys between the habitable ones. If the fake buildings were one story shorter than the habitable ones, their rooftop could have a patio and let the top story of the habitable building have a view and door out to it. It would be nice to always have a street or alley on one side of the habitable building, but I don't know how practicable this would be.

Could the ground floor sometimes be a shop or lobby space, to encourage roleplay? Furnishing a shop space can be just as much fun as furnishing a home. - Sales could be allowed in a different kind of region than Bellisseria.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 4

For the Log Homes, I would love to see a tiny-home option.  Slanted roof for solar panels; large outdoor porch for actual living space; shelter from the rain; loft for sleeping over a ground-floor kitchen area....... and surrounded by all that glorious Log Home Landscaping that makes the regions so beautiful to look at.  A tiny-home on a full size Log Home parcel would be awesome. 

tiny home.png

• Like 11