So what changed in the Terms of Service?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Yes you can. I mean sure once they hit teenagerhood, it is hard to tell. But anything under 10 you can definitely tell. Lol. 

Well the would be a huge difference from a 10 year old and someone who is over 18.

Edited by Wincil

1 minute ago, Wincil said:

Some people seen think subjective is based on influence age and background but again not everything is.

No, we said that subjective is a perspective or information based on feelings, opinions and emotions.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:
12 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

What horrible acts interfere with being a good person?

You tell me, I'm not the one worried about my IM's! I figure anyone who is must be pretty dark. No offense, of course.

Trying to trap someone, especially via distorting what they mean, isn't kind.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Starberry Passion said:

No, we said that subjective is a based on feelings, opinions and emotions.

I don't think that's necessary ture if said perspective or information is incorrect.

Edited by Wincil
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Its sexual if the adult playing the baby or toddler gets off on it

You do realize that women that breastfeed sometimes are sexually aroused or have orgasms during breastfeeding right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, MissSweetViolet said:

I agree with you, but I get where she's coming from. When ever I've been out on my Lara avatar, anyone who ever asked me to cuddle or even dance has tried to take the activity further eventually. Despite it being clear in my profile and with me warring them in text before hand that it wouldn't be going beyond that.

Yeah and i think that is where it goes south. The moment you put it in your profile, others seem to consider it a challenge to overcome, even if they weren't initially intending on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Wincil said:

Well the would be a huge difference from a 10 year old and someone who is over 18.

But even someone that is in there teens you can tell, as not all teens go through puberty at the same time or as fast as other kids. That and you can get adults who look like children, and they get IDed. I usually get IDed when I am buying smokes. As I don't look like I am an adult IRL.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Wincil said:

I don't think that's necessary ture 

Its in the very definition of subjective. It's a personal opinion.

Objective is FACT

subjective is Personal opinion.

Edited by Starberry Passion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:

Yeah and i think that is where it goes south. The moment you put it in your profile, others seem to consider it a challenge to overcome, even if they weren't initially intending on it.

Well it helped with the few who took the time to read it and were willing to accept it, everyone else, not so much, and agreed, they do seem to take it as a challenge, but it was even worse before I put it there, cause then I would get "adult" IMs right off the bat.

Personal opinions on subjects are often based on age, background, race as has been mentioned by others.   Westerners might see Asian avatars as younger.  Younger users might see some avatars as old and older people may see them as younger.  A lot goes into subjectivity in regards to avatar age.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

That is very disingenuous of you to say. Don't put every adult into the same category. Myself I enjoy cuddles in SL and don't bump pixel uglies. So I see that as a very ignorant statement, as it assumes all adults in SL are the same and think the same. 

LOL, i'm sure sometimes a cuddle is just a cuddle, like once in a blue moon 😂

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:
3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Trying to trap someone, especially via distorting what they mean, isn't kind.

Me trying to trap Love or Love trying to trap me?

Love trying to trap you.

Just think of how all of our words here on the forum are frequently misinterpreted. If we would be able to access everything anybody ever said in SL, and especially without context, the potential for distortion would be enormous.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

You know if some guy imed me and said, hey wanna cuddle, i'd be like ummm no thanks.

but if he imed me and said hey lets do it, depending on my mood i might say sure

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

Personal opinions on subjects are often based on age, background, race as has been mentioned by others.   Westerners might see Asian avatars as younger.  Younger users might see some avatars as old and older people may see them as younger.  A lot goes into subjectivity in regards to avatar age.

Right like when someone said my avatar picture looked 53-55 or whatever old age they thought would offend me. I'm like cool cause you just gave me back a few years. ;)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MissSweetViolet said:

Well it helped with the few who took the time to read it and were willing to accept it, everyone else, not so much, and agreed, they do seem to take it as a challenge, but it was even worse before I put it there, cause then I would get "adult" IMs right off the bat.

That's true because it is often then seen as required and obligatory though to be fair, I've had a couple men admit they were really only wanting to dance with me and not go further for their own reasons, not because I had turned them off during the dance....or so they said...🤨

• Like 1

Opinion: | The fact that L.L put this out here and allowed this to continue as long as it has and got it opened up for discussion, to me and I've thought this a while ago, is them saying.

"We want you to see how hard it is."

Like they're probably watching, eating popcorn, having a blast. There's probably a party going on and they're like. 

"Hey, let's make bets to see how long this goes on for!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Who do you think is running the pervo kids? Pervo adults.

exactly, thats what I've been saying all along, so its not all poor innocent kids being preyed on by pervert adults, there's lots of both

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Love trying to trap you.

Just think of how all of our words here on the forum are frequently misinterpreted. If we would be able to access everything anybody ever said in SL, and especially without context, the potential for distortion would be enormous.

Very true and usually in the moment I miss what they were after until later when I had a chance to reflect on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Right like when someone said my avatar picture looked 53-55 or whatever old age they thought would offend me. I'm like cool cause you just gave me back a few years. ;)

I've tried to age up mine but aside from.the crow's feet, most other facial add ons don't blend so.well on darker tones and the mature skins are too mature.  Apparently, I look 14 according to.those guess my age websites.  😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

I'll tell you what pisses me off more than anything, its when a guy ims me and says.. hey, you are one sexy milf.

Sorry i'm no ones mom in here, so eff off 😂

2 hours ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

First, in Bellisseria the orb MUST be set not to eject people for a minimum of 15 seconds. Secondly, your full tentacle pit theme and lewd statues wouldn't be allowed on Belli as that would be against the covenant.

Do you even own Belli land because you seem to not know the rules there.

As far as a security orb being a hassle? whine whine...next.

Au contraire.

You can have as many lewd statues and tentacle creatures as you wish in Belli, as long as they are not visible to someone casually walking by your home. You can have them inside your house or inside a skybox, as long as your parcel is not advertised as an Adult venue or store.

I little camming around Belli will reveal all kinds of Adult toys and art. 😉 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:

That's true because it is often then seen as required and obligatory though to be fair, I've had a couple men admit they were really only wanting to dance with me and not go further for their own reasons, not because I had turned them off during the dance....or so they said...🤨

I remember the first dance I had with a guy, it was at tobys, and this guy imed me asking to dance. I said sure. He was from Europe someplace, we had a nice dance and a chat. When we were done and stood off the pose balls he thanked me for allowing him to dance with a beautiful American woman, and tped out.

He was so sweet. I never saw him again. Not all guys are creeps

• Like 3