Secondlife in reddit

What Modulated said on the Mod in that subreddit. Any case more have been posting there since SL's new guidelines and haphazard additions over and above those rules, User attrition is dropping as much on the Forum as it is inworld. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arielle Popstar said:

attrition is dropping

I think you mean it is increasing.  

Attrition is the departure of employees from the organization for any reason (voluntary or involuntary), including resignation, termination, death or retirement

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Jaylinbridges said:

I think you mean it is increasing.  

Attrition is the departure of employees from the organization for any reason (voluntary or involuntary), including resignation, termination, death or retirement

I've never heard the word "attrition" to mean increasing

noun

A rubbing away or wearing down by friction.

A gradual reduction in number or strength because of stress or military action.

A gradual reduction in personnel or membership because of resignation, retirement, or death, often viewed in contrast to reduction from layoffs.

Could quibble I suppose as whether it is attrition or people are just abandoning the Forums here, in any case a reduction of people coming and posting here.

Yeah I knew what you meant.  But decreasing attrition would be an increase in employees, or forumites, and that's not the case I see here.

A higher attrition rate indicates that a company may be facing challenges in retaining its employees. This can be due to factors such as low pay, limited opportunities for career growth, poor company culture, or high levels of stress. A higher attrition rate can result in increased hiring costs, decreased productivity, and a negative impact on company morale.

https://www.hipeople.io/blog/how-to-measure-and-improve-your-attrition-rate#:~:text=This can be due to,negative impact on company morale.

Attrition is more about turnover rate, the lower the better.  From what we have heard, some groups have high attrition rates.  I don't see many newbies coming here to replace the old ones that have left.

Edited by Jaylinbridges
  • Like 3

On 3/8/2024 at 3:40 PM, Modulated said:

I think LL does in fact post there but the person who mods it used to post here, a Catznip dev Coffee Pancake.

Coffee Pancake mods it? Enough said 😂

However,  did just sign up for reddit to talk about the eclipse... might have to drop by

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
added a line
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

It really sucks how reddit doesn't let you read anything without joining any more, i used to read it all the time & now i don't. 

30 minutes ago, Harper Held said:

virtualverse has the greenest grass of all! 🪴

I went to virtualverse to read about the Pink Elephant and you arent allowed to talk about it there either.  Or on reddit or on here.  This puts all 3 in the bin category for me, just how it is.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

It really sucks how reddit doesn't let you read anything without joining any more, i used to read it all the time & now i don't.

Just saying, you can dodge the horrible UI redesign (and thus the idiotic must be logged in pest) by using old.reddit.com. Just add "old." in front of the reddit address.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I get hit with this annoying floating window warning "THIS PLACE IS FULL OF SEXY TIMES" on every thread I tried to read. Okay, I get it. SL is not for kids. But putting this warning even 👏 on 👏 innocuous 👏 G-rated 👏 topics 👏 is 👏 unnecessary 👏 and 👏 overkill. 👏

image.thumb.png.fddf6df227c998e10dfb9aa3132266be.png

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I get hit with this annoying floating window warning "THIS PLACE IS FULL OF SEXY TIMES" on every thread I tried to read. Okay, I get it. SL is not for kids. But putting this warning even 👏 on 👏 innocuous 👏 G-rated 👏 topics 👏 is 👏 unnecessary 👏 and 👏 overkill. 👏

image.thumb.png.fddf6df227c998e10dfb9aa3132266be.png

Oh I've never seen that. Guess it knows I am a couple days....months.....years.........errr, decades older then that.

21 hours ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

I went to virtualverse to read about the Pink Elephant and you arent allowed to talk about it there either.  Or on reddit or on here.  This puts all 3 in the bin category for me, just how it is.

The Garbage thread or bin category is just where that particular pink elephant belongs.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Just make an account. 

• Like 2