Baby making body parts?

Ricky40

So my wife and I are talking about having children. So, i have heard she needs a "mamma alpha hud." I have also heard I need a special "male body part" to correspond to her "female body" part.

So what do I need to buy for myself as far as a ***** goes and a hud to get her pregnant and what does she need?

It's a Mama Allpa hud and they're available on the MP.  The only other thing you NEED is a male appendage.  Plenty of those on the MP as well.  Things can get more realistic if she owns female genitalia although not necessary.  There are also pregnancy bodies available, again, not necessary.  It's all RP anyway so how in-depth you want to get is entirely up to you.  

I'm sure someone will give more details.

• Like 1

Without knowing how much you want to get into the fun part of the RP of impregnation... it is difficult to recommend which genitals to buy.

I suggest you try demos to assure the one you pick works with Mama Alpa.

Also, there are still some items in the Marketplace made by people that have left SL. Xcite! is one such seller. And Aeros, if I remember correctly.

There are fun ones like Birth's and Physics (aka P). And many cheaper ones.

Once you are some what decided on one, ask about it here in the forum and get people's opinions.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

I always just figured the boy kisses the girl and she gets his cooties on her belly button, and the baby comes out from there.

Maybe try that.

Thought it was the stork that brought babies!  

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

Only little kids believe that nonsense. Big kids know better.

Here in the Netherlands they are found in the cauliflower fields between the cauliflowers.

• Like 3

Just now, Sid Nagy said:

Here in the Netherlands they are found in the cauliflower fields between the cauliflowers.

Your parents only told you that to stop you asking questions about cooties. Trust me, grownups lie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/23/2024 at 11:11 AM, Rowan Amore said:

It's all RP anyway so how in-depth you want to get is entirely up to you.  

All the way up to dealing with a pregnant teenage daughter or incarcerated teenage son? 🤔

OK, maybe that was too much.

I'll stick to dealing with them wrecking the family car or being suspended from school. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/27/2024 at 4:05 AM, Kalegthepsionicist said:

you dont need genital LoL

you click the hud and sprayyy from far and dang

prim baby born

you just need alpha daddy hid from same store , 😂

ah yes the 'spray and pray' impregnation tactic 🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, PheebyKatz said:

I always just figured the boy kisses the girl and she gets his cooties on her belly button, and the baby comes out from there.

Maybe try that.

That's how I understand it, or something about touching fingers and really really kissing hard? Beats me.

• Thanks 1

On 2/23/2024 at 6:03 PM, Ricky40 said:

So my wife and I are talking about having children. So, i have heard she needs a "mamma alpha hud." I have also heard I need a special "male body part" to correspond to her "female body" part.

So what do I need to buy for myself as far as a ***** goes and a hud to get her pregnant and what does she need?

The male version of the Mama-Allpa HUD is all you need. Nothing else. There is an option in the HUD that lets you try to get her pregnant, whether or not you use a "male body part" is optional. That being said, if you have the Physics "male body part", it works with Mama-Allpa automatically, so you wont even have to click on the HUD. Just use it, and it will get the job done.

Good luck and have fun, lol.

Edited by Clem Marques
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:
56 minutes ago, Extrude Ragu said:

ah yes the 'spray and pray' impregnation tactic 🤔

There's most likely a sim for that sort of shenanigans.

If it exists, there's a sim dedicated to it :D That's the general rule

Edited by Clem Marques
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

All the way up to dealing with a pregnant teenage daughter or incarcerated teenage son? 🤔

OK, maybe that was too much.

I'll stick to dealing with them wrecking the family car or being suspended from school. 😆

See, the great thing is, once they discover video gaming, you don't have to interact with them at all, and they'll credit you with being the world's best parent.

Unless it's a girl, in which case she'll become a teenager and hate you until she has her own kids and needs help and realizes you weren't so bad.

As for incarcerated sons, I always thought that was just part of the tribal rite of passage into adulthood, doing something stupid, going to jail, and getting a job to keep out of trouble when they get out. Along with running away from someone else's pregnant teenage daughter.

1 hour ago, PheebyKatz said:

Look up "Orville Redenbacher Rule 34", if you never want to have offspring. I hear monasteries keep the pics on the walls to keep the monks from getting too frisky.

Ignores the warning.

Googles it.

Dies instantly.

• Haha 1