Caspervend is down

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Anna Nova said:

AND as usual the Secondlife Status Page say's absolutely nothing.

Just to cut the Lab some slack:
A few are doing the graveyard shift at the Lab at these hours. It is not like all hands are on deck this early in the morning.
I would concentrate on the fixing, not on the writing in such a situation as well.
And it seems to have worked out as Pixie just reported.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

A few are doing the graveyard shift at the Lab at these hours. It is not like all hands are on deck this early in the morning.
I would concentrate on the fixing, not on the writing in such a situation as well.

True.  However, now that the incident is resolved, it is still a good idea to have documented it on the Grid Status page.  The page currently shows:

image.png.15f619ed93a48683febee7d03fe31525.png

Maybe they will retroactively document it after the weekend.  I know they mostly don't work on the weekends, other than fixing critical breaks (and some customer support)

• Like 3

CasperTech services are - as some of you  have noticed - back online.

We believe that all missing transactions have been recovered at this time.

If something still isn't right, please let us know with a CT ticket - send a short IM to "CasperHelp Resident" and when you get the link back for the web form, fill out the details including CT transaction number(s) - this is NOT the number from the SL dashboard, but rather the transaction number given to the buyer in local chat at the time of purchase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

19 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

It's the California-centricity of things that sort of annoys me, @Sid Nagy.  Yes, we all know they are in bed in California, but SL is a global offering.  Still, all's well that ends well.

Both the transactions that I was awaiting arrived, just as @Sphynx Soleil said.

2 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

It's the California-centricity of things that sort of annoys me, @Sid Nagy.  Yes, we all know they are in bed in California, but SL is a global offering.  Still, all's well that ends well.

Both the transactions that I was awaiting arrived, just as @Sphynx Soleil said.

For some reason the London office was short lived, never took really off. Maybe too expensive with in the end too little results?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.