Ranch Theme

diamond Marchant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks for the replies.

4 hours ago, diamond Marchant said:

For years I have had the JIAN Chicken Coop  (7LI) which comes with a 3LI nest, which is an animated chicken sitting on a straw nest. But NO EGG.

Also have JIAN :: Chicken Collection which is chickens that run around.

I have the Jian chickens too. I love them but having one that lays an egg would be fun.

5 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

If you want a game type that you can use or sell, MyStory system has chickens, but they need feed etc. 

Don't think I want to get into the MyStory system. I've heard it's expensive and script heavy. But thanks for the info. If you manage to do a kit bash and get something worked out, I'd be curious to know what and how you did it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lydia Amethyst said:

Does anybody know if the concierge system is available for ranch homes? I cannot get a location I like with even ground, all the front+back yards are uneven and it is extremely frustrating trying to find one that is what I need.

That's so weird cause I keep rolling all lots that have flat land and I want some hills!

• Like 3

I dropped my ranch at Oak Knob earlier - it has a waterfall and pond to the side and a lovely gate at the other side. Excellent spot for someone. 

23 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

There is about 8 ranches left, so get em while their hot!!!

Hope they raise more!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

And its there now!

Yup, at the moment there are 10 new Ranch regions (west of the currently released ones) being built.  Not yet ready for release, but homes and landscaping look like they're complete.

The easiest way to tell how many of a theme is left is to zip through the queue with a couple of hoppers.  When you start getting a lot of repeats, that's about how deep the queue is.  Right now, tho, there are zero Ranches on the land page.

Been a while since I've had hoppers, tho!  Downsizing accounts is still in process ...

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

Wish people would stop putting smoke stacks in the ranch homes, its gross, why smog up the blue skies?

Nobody makes nice smoke, it looks like the house is on fire!

o.O

I noticed that myself, and made some less smokey smoke... "chimney smoke for fireplace"... not sure if it is OK to post links to my own stuff...

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Fyi: all 10 of the new Ranch regions (west of Whiplash, not showing on map yet) have been released, and they are going fast.

Yep, just got one in Clampett but I had to physically fly around to find it!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Kira Skydancer said:

I noticed that myself, and made some less smokey smoke... "chimney smoke for fireplace"... not sure if it is OK to post links to my own stuff...

I'm sure they could find it if they know how to look. :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.