Restaurants or cafes that permit some clothed & some nude?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are a number of clubs devoted to the CMNF or CFNM lifestyle, though not sure how crowded any of them are. A few of the dance places also permit the female avatars being undressed when in the company of a man and dancing or sitting/cuddling, for example Steve's American. There are also a few "gentlemen's" clubs that permit the female to be in various states of undress. Not exactly restaurants/cafes, I know, but I've not run across any like that I can recall.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

19 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

I want to eat my curry without having to look at someone's bum 😤

If they are seated (hopefully on a towel), you won't be looking at their bum! 

That is, if you let the men sit. And if you let the male waiters wear clothing.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

If they are seated (hopefully on a towel), you won't be looking at their bum! 

I was once in Nando's and someone was sitting in front of us, fully clothed...and we could all see his bum ☹️

56 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

And if you let the male waiters wear clothing.

There's a restaurant in London where you can eat in total darkness. But somebody once told me "The waiters put their willies in your soup" so I can't go there ☹️(even though they were just winding me up! I think ... :/)

Edited by Rat Luv
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

I was once in Nando's and someone was sitting in front of us, fully clothed...and we could all see his bum ☹️

There's a restaurant in London where you can eat in total darkness. But somebody once told me "The waiters put their willies in your soup" so I can't go there ☹️(even though they were just winding me up! I think ... :/)

I'm sure the willies in soup thing happens in a lot of restaurants. Always be suspicious of restaurants that don't serve their soup piping hot.

Edited by Marigold Devin
My English is sometimes not as good as it should be.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Romance in the Clouds has an adult restaurant.  It's sometimes busy and sometimes not depending on whether there is a dj or not...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anaconda Estates/31/114/3505

Thanks for this suggestion! I'll give it a look.

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

There was a CFNM place back in 2009 when I started.  Where have you all been hiding?

Yep, and there are a couple active places now. CFNM Mansions just re-opened at a new location. It was pretty busy yesterday. And Miss Dy's CFNM is open every day.

34 minutes ago, Cam Mode said:

I prefer to dine where they comp the meal and say "Sorry" when I find a hair in my food -- rather than surcharge me for the special experience.

In Second Life, you could require all customers and employees to be completely hairless to prevent "Waiter, there's a curly hair in my soup" scenarios. 

Peeve: Furries couldn't go.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.