Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Modulated said:

It's in the Daily Mail, will be complete lies. Nonsense rag for the hard of thinking.

Edited by AmeliaJ08

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

It's in the Daily Mail, will be complete lies. Nonsense rag for the hard of thinking.

I think its a legit story . In any case, the idea of parachuting giant spiders in the sky is heebie jeebie inducing.. lol

For scale and hoooorrrrooooor:

IMG_3318-1-scaled.jpg

Edited by Modulated
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently they can't bite us due to fang size at least., as is the same with daddy-longleg spiders...but if I see one in my house I'm going to need major drugs!  lol

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Apparently they can't bite us due to fang size at least., as is the same with daddy-longleg spiders...but if I see one in my house I'm going to need major drugs!  lol

Just a big shoe or a hard slipper.
A big glass and a piece of paper to shove under it to set it outside will do too.

spinnen.jpg

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2

Just now, Sid Nagy said:

Just a big shoe or a hard slipper.
A big glass and a piece of paper to shove under it to set it outside will do too.

I have one of those spider catchers that safely sucks them up for release outside...but I don't think these things will fit!

Peeve: That we are apparently so lacking in imagination or breadth of interest that we can't find a new topic to get all hot and bothered about.

Can there really be anything about this subject that hasn't already been said a dozen times????

We need a new outrage, damn it. This one is soooooo boring!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Peeve: That we are apparently so lacking in imagination or breadth of interest that we can't find a new topic to get all hot and bothered about.

Can there really be anything about this subject that hasn't already been said a dozen times????

My peeve is that so few topics are even allowed. Even some that are SL related are now off the discussion table.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

We anxiously await the Lab to come up with some new drama as that really is the only topics we are allowed to discuss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Arielle Popstar said:

My peeve is that so few topics are even allowed. Even some that are SL related are now off the discussion table.

The forums are in the end: take it or leave it, I guess.
There are always other forums to discuss things that can't be discussed here like politics, lawsuits and what not,

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

"Fake" hot and bothered.

"Fake" outrage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arielle Popstar said:

We anxiously await the Lab to come up with some new drama as that really is the only topics we are allowed to discuss.

How about every post on the forums will be charged for let's say 40 L$  unless one gets the platinum plus premium plan, than 20 posts per month will be free of charge.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Let's talk about PBR again...lol.

I just met this woman in my store who says she can't see the leaves on the trees in many forests now when using the PBR-enabled viewers!  Now I've got to update the LL viewer and make sure my store is not basically bare!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sid Nagy said:

How about every post on the forums will be charged for let's say 40 L$  unless one gets the platinum plus premium plan, than 20 posts per month will be free of charge.

That would bankrupt Love!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Peeve: 

1. LL makes a TOS change.

2. Question every aspect of it.

3. Refuse to believe anything.

4. Demand clarification.

5. Ignore clarification.

6. Refuse to stop talking about it.

7. Get bored, repeat steps 2-7.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Peeve: Discriminating boss.Which is going to get his comeuppance in the morning when I hall his sorry butt into the office to set him straight with his boss.

I'm worn  to the bone on this and today was the final straw. I gave him every chance and benefit of the doubt.. But I'm done.

• Sad 3

13 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Peeve: 

1. LL makes a TOS change.

2. Question every aspect of it.

3. Refuse to believe anything.

4. Demand clarification.

5. Ignore clarification.

6. Refuse to stop talking about it.

7. Get bored, repeat steps 2-7.

This what layman and non-experts see whereas those who are experienced with an RP or new or changed thing like PBR, see the need for much deeper questions. So you and all your upvoters are just amateurs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Peeve: The forum software this very one runs on has a plethora of reactions built in, the powers that be need to enable them ALL. ALLLLLLLLLLLL the reactions!1111!!!! Why they limited it to a basic selection is odd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Too which topic are you referring? Seems like about 3 or 4 were discussed over the last couple pages?

Here’s a very old and ongoing one of mine; not sure if this is appropriate for here or not, perhaps this is ‘political.’ If so someone pls reply so I get a notice and I will edit out the content…I don’t want the thread too get locked.

Oppressed minorities developing creative and even unique means of expression and art, and having them denigrated unless/until someone in the dominant social group appropriates them, maybe makes them more palatable to the dominant social group, and becomes famous.

1 minute ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

Oppressed minorities developing creative and even unique means of expression and art, and having them denigrated unless/until someone in the dominant social group appropriates them, maybe makes them more palatable to the dominant social group, and becomes famous.

So, that's your Peeve? 

Sounds legit.

• Like 1