What goes around comes around. An eye for an eye. I've switched from the New Testament to the Old.   ;0   Seriously, I've read that's the only language griefers understand.

Pet Peeve:  I can be slow to catch on.

2 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

I was sure that would be you. I can't believe it was Luna the minx

I'm turnin' meaaaaaaan, I tell you.  Givin up my yoga ways  ;0

Fightin' back against the scorn laughers!

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2024 at 12:03 PM, Rowan Amore said:

Just another eye-rolling item...

29c5f792106e9e6f99daafcaf7e57cde(1).png.2554f4b5ddeb6ed02fca03b4c40a9163.png

Totally!  I saw, in the weekend sales, that the erection trunks I posted in the Laugh section last week were still on sale plus another store was offering a similar product.  A new trend?

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Totally!  I saw, in the weekend sales, that the erection trunks I posted in the Laugh section last week were still on sale plus another store was offering a similar product.  A new trend?

It appears the 'how r u' people on the beach I encounter are having problems so they turned to this...

• Haha 1

Ah yes, reaction bombing .... The actions/antics of a child.

ETA: To be clear, "reaction bombing" in this instance refers to rapidly going through a user's posts to place specific reactions without so much as glancing at the content/context. While some can certainly speed read ... There's a limit to it.

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Peeve: When your "boners" (sales) are trending "downward".

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Ah yes, reaction bombing .... The actions/antics of a child.

ETA: To be clear, "reaction bombing" in this instance refers to rapidly going through a user's posts to place specific reactions without so much as glancing at the content/context. While some can certainly speed read ... There's a limit to it.

It's a funny thing, Solar -- once you consider someone an enemy you tend to find most (or much) of what they say as wrong or idiotic and are inclined to scorn laugh them, whereas someone you like can say the very same thing and not get a reaction.

Pet Peeve: Unaware people

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

It's a funny thing, Solar -- once you consider someone an enemy you tend to find most (or much) of what they say as wrong or idiotic and are inclined to scorn laugh them, whereas someone you like can say the very same thing and not get a reaction.

Heh I see that happen quite a bit where certain posters are against one person on a particular topic and then a couple threads later on they support the exact premise when it is brought up by someone else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Arielle Popstar said:
18 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Heh I see that happen quite a bit where certain posters are against one person on a particular topic and then a couple threads later on they support the exact premise when it is brought up by someone else.

Yeah it comes from making someone into an enemy via not liking them -- one becomes 'against' most anything they do.

Same can happen but in reverse with those you like -- you don't see their faults or at the very least too easily gloss over them.

Humans have trouble being objective, for sure, and is a pet peeve of mine.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Yeah it comes from making someone into an enemy via not liking them -- one becomes 'against' most anything they do.

Same can happen but in reverse with those you like -- you don't see their faults or at the very least too easily gloss over them.

Peeve: I wish everyone could like humans as God made us!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

What goes around comes around. An eye for an eye. I've switched from the New Testament to the Old.   ;0   Seriously, I've read that's the only language griefers understand.

Please, Luna, leave the Bible to those who believe in it.  You keep misusing it and no-one can post a rebuttal without getting jumped on for 'bringing religion into it'.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:
9 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Peeve: I wish everyone could like humans as God made us!

Me too!

It's not easy to like those we've felt offended or hurt by though.  A worthy goal, however...IMO.

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:
1 hour ago, Luna Bliss said:

Please, Luna, leave the Bible to those who believe in it.  You keep misusing it and no-one can post a rebuttal without getting jumped on for 'bringing religion into it'.

It was a facetious post, Garnet.  That should have been obvious when I then switched to a sentence saying I was being serious.

But about believing in the Bible, Jesus Christ as well as other Saints/Avatars are on my altar.  People interpret the Bible differently, and your way is not ultimate truth.

Pet Peeve: People who think only their way is Truth.

• Confused 2

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

It was a facetious post, Garnet.  That should have been obvious when I then switched to a sentence saying I was being serious.

But about believing in the Bible, Jesus Christ as well as other Saints/Avatars are on my altar.  People interpret the Bible differently, and your way is not ultimate truth.

Pet Peeve: People who think only their way is Truth.

It's not my way, it's His, and your Jesus is not mine.  That's all I'll say before I get modded away.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

How?  I mean, I'd have to fill almost every single slot available with...I don't even know...to get this many triangles in a single outfit...

0202c8200f6ba38f9a72321d85db534c.png.bb15ee08144436de3f6cf441864b7ded.png

Love. Each and every triangle is painstakingly filled with Love.

@Sam Bellisserian

Sometimes it can take a while for things to percolate through the system. A while back some of us were getting slammed with months, even years old notices of reactions and posts. 

What I'm saying is, it could just have been a "ghost in the machine". Nothing malevolent about it. It just happens once in a while. It's happened to me twice in the past 3 years and it wasn't from people reaction bombing. 

Just offering an alternative scenario.

5 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

Me too!

It's not easy to like those we've felt offended or hurt by though.  A worthy goal, however...IMO.

Peeve: I was taught that if there's someone in your life - a friend or other relationship, that you have issues with..

..would you even be attracted to that person if they didn't have those quirks in the first place?

..what about the other 6 million people in [area], why can't you be with one of them?

..why are you attracted to these "freaks", anyway?

..what's wrong with YOU?

And basically it all gets turned around to be YOUR issue through that logic. 🙂

(Not "you"/"your" literally, just illustrating.)

Peeve: Relationships!