53 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Peeve: Project Downlift, SL on the Cloudcrap... Faster... Better... Cheaper... NONE out of three ain't bad!

SL's trying to compensate with a new function, https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlRezObjectWithParams

This is great for shooting games, but with one big assumption: the rezzing object is assumed to be owned by the shooter.

This excludes all shooting vehicles from rezzers that are used by non-owners of these vehicles. I such a case, the projectiles rely on a fast on_rez time.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Arduenn Schwartzman said:

SL's trying to compensate with a new function, https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlRezObjectWithParams

This is great only for shooting games, but with one big assumption: the rezzing object is assumed to be owned by the shooter.

This excludes all shooting vehicles from rezzers that are used by non-owners of these vehicles. I such a case, the projectiles rely on a fast on_rez time.

You can use it for any projectile, heck you won't need to have particles for spells. You can create some cool magic systems with this system too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddy Vortex said:

People who create hyperbolic anecdotes too fantastical to have happened in reality. They must be projecting their insecurities or something.

Definitely.

Once I went to a club, and I got hit on in, and I KID YOU NOT, easily 15 to 20 IMs from guys bragging about how impressively large their members were. And I was like, jeez guys, exaggerate much?

I was a little surprised. Usually I only get about 12 IMs like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Definitely.

Once I went to a club, and I got hit on in, and I KID YOU NOT, easily 15 to 20 IMs from guys bragging about how impressively large their members were. And I was like, jeez guys, exaggerate much?

This sounds like a rare time when a Tummy Talker could be useful. 

* Tummy * "Daddy, is that you?  Daddy, why did you leave Mommy?"

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Definitely.

No wonder the rest of us can't find any decent men to have slex with. Party is at Scylla's!

lgbt-orgy.jpg

• Haha 4

It's trick or treat night here. Normally, I pass out bags full of candy, every year, without fail. A couple of years it's been a bit less candy or candy and other things, stickers, tattoos, snacks, the fun stuff. But I have done it every year since I moved out of my parents home. 

This year my little outside light is off, my front door is closed, and there will be no trick or treaters at my door. Being a responsible adult sucks the life out of, life.

I know, first world problems, but it's my only peeve today, and it's a sad one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2