2 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Peeve: Why am I so tired about everything?

Peeve corollary: Why am I so tired of everyone?  (Which is a reframe of my stand by: Peeve: People!)

image.png.a29022374bbb0356176968ef0e698911.png

Is that a person we should know with a hidden meaning etc? Or is that just a coffee drinking to match the words?

Peeve: As stated to Jordan, not knowing anything.

22 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

I originally saw this on my phone and didn't realize what I was seeing. Opened the computer and am glad I had just set down my coffee, or I would be cleaning coffee spew off my monitor. :D

Peeve: Not knowing ANYTHING... what is this squished boob of which you speak that apparently I need to be purchasing ASAP?

Will we be wearing squished boobs while sorting inventory together alone in public trying to get picked up ignored?

Peeve: (a two-fer!) Telling Jordan that "I'm done buying hair for a while" and then her posting this picture and... I need that hair! 😍 Where? Who? 

We WILL be wearing matching hair (and matching boobs) while sorting etc etc etc

Its a date!!!

p.s. The hair is Kelsey from Doux.  It should be in their store by now.  And.....

scrubs-elliot.gif

• Thanks 1

Photo shoot: Two pale brunettes, side by side but ffs not touching, wearing same hair, their boobs mysteriously squished (not to each other's... that's a different kind of photo shoot—for Rowan's thread), probably wearing similar black-on-black moody attire, standing in the corner of a busy club, heads studiously down and obviously engaged in some deep thought. Thought bubbles over heads, "Why is no one talking to us???"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

Peeve corollary: Why am I so tired of everyone?  (Which is a reframe of my stand by: Peeve: People!)

Is that a person we should know with a hidden meaning etc? Or is that just a coffee drinking to match the words?

That is Rene Artois, a French cafe owner from a wonderful British comedy called Allo Allo about the French resistance during WWII.  I don't think @Sid Nagy has any hidden meaning behind it...but I have been known to be wrong before.  Once.  Back in 1986.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

Listen very careful, I will only say this once:

"Nighthawk calling London: There are no hidden messages in the image that you uploaded, Sid is just a huge Allo Allo fan, a British comedy show, which I don't know of, over."

Pet peeve: conspiracy theories.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

"Nighthawk calling London: There are no hidden messages in the image that you uploaded, Sid is just a huge Allo Allo fan, a British comedy show, which I don't know of, over."

Oh, I thought it was a picture of RL You!

4 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

Peeve: Not knowing ANYTHING... what is this squished boob of which you speak that apparently I need to be purchasing ASAP?

There are many, many, many posts about it recently.  You don't read every Forum post?!? lol!

Search the Forum for these terms: "juicy" AND "reborn".  (Apparently, the brand is "Juicy" and it was first release for the "Reborn" bodies.)

Some people use "jewcie" and "bewbs" on the Forum.

On the Marketplace, search "juicy reborn" to find the easiest results.

There are both "squishy" breasticles and thighs, according to all the Forum posts.

I'd include a link with pictures but don't want to derail the Peeves.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

Peeve 1: Plumbing

Peeve 2: unintelligible instructions on the wet/dry vac I just bought to clean up after peeve 1.

Do you want it to suck or blow?

Side hookup for suck. Top hookup for blow.

Don't forget to plug it in before trying to turn it on. 🤭 💨

🤐

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

I was hoping for at least some resemblance.

You rang, M'Lord?

Are you being served Fawlty Towers not the 9 o'clock news?

Yes, Minister, stacked whites are still open all hours. Some mothers do 'ave 'em getting on the thick of it.

🤭

https://bestsimilar.com/movies/30243-are-you-being-served

Now I'm peeved I can't watch Father Brown.

🤐

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Do you want it to suck or blow?

Side hookup for suck. Top hookup for blow.

Don't forget to plug it in before trying to turn it on. 🤭 💨

🤐

I learned about suck and blow via trial and error.  The thing that confused me was the wet filter - no picture and not found in the box. Finally figured out it was already on the machine and under the dry one.  After searching and talking to my brother I finally figured it out.  Water is mostly gone and I'm exhausted.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

I learned about suck and blow via trial and error.  The thing that confused me was the wet filter - no picture and not found in the box. Finally figured out it was already on the machine and under the dry one.  After searching and talking to my brother I finally figured it out.  Water is mostly gone and I'm exhausted.

Yeah shop vacs are fun to try and figure out. But when you figure it out, it takes away from using towels to sop up water. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammy Huntsman said:

Yeah shop vacs are fun to try and figure out. But when you figure it out, it takes away from using towels to sop up water. 

I got a "pond" vac for a messed up swimming pool, and its "wet" mode cycles every 30 seconds between take water in, eject water out. Very different. (I saw the negative reviews on that feature but got it anyway.) Has a "dry" mode too. Ennywho, so many options but so much money for the "right kind" $$$$$.

Peeve: pools.

1 hour ago, kali Wylder said:

Good job! 😁

Did you remember to wear ear plugs or are your ears ringing now?  That's exhausting in and of itself. 🥵

That's a peeve btw. Ears always ring like crazy after using wet/dry vac.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker