7 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Peeve: Fortune cookies sponsored by FTX.

My grocery store has been doing this for a while with the fortune cookies included with Chinese food.

Most of the "fortunes" are about investing in stocks and bitcoin.  🤑

If I’m entertaining guests with Chinese food, I print my own fortunes to replace those in the cookies I buy. I’ve done some that are so specific (and so weird) that my friends have immediately figured out I was pulling their leg, but I’ve also done some so subtle that I’ve spooked them.

Deceit is deceit. That won’t stop me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Having gifts but nowhere to apply them. Having love, but no companionship. Having time, but feeling isolated and pinned down by life. Having energy, but no purpose. Unemployment and malaise. The universe has infinite potential, but almost nothing seems to be happening.

Edited by Brightstar7777
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:
13 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

This is blatant species discrimination, I feel I must AR you.

Is it ok to only eat female bugs?

Asking for a friend.

omg, not only do we have blatant species discrimination, but now I see blatant bug-gender prejudice. How can I continue on the forum today knowing such injustice exists in our space? 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

omg, not only do we have blatant species discrimination, but now I see blatant bug-gender prejudice. How can I continue on the forum today knowing such injustice exists in our space? 

Only female mosquitos sting, last I recall!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:
7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Only female mosquitos sting, last I recall!

Best swallow them quick then, or end their life and coat them with chocolate. I've heard they're crunchy-munchy then, like a kit-kat bar.

5 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I suppose, fruit flies must be included lest we be accused of Ageism.

Yes, perhaps fruit flies should be eaten first, as they can't help the fact of their shortened life-cycle compared to other bugs...errr...I mean 'insects' ('bug' is such a pejorative label for our insect friends).

• Like 1