2 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

When you put stuff out like that it means you want to share it.

Or that you want to tempt people and watch them squirm as they are driven insane by desire. Teasing is fun!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm not allowed to load the dishwasher - that is my husband's territory and he prefers me to just let it be.

I dunno what I find worse...people who load it wrong, or people who load their dishes on the bench ABOVE the dishwasher!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I dunno what I find worse...people who load it wrong, or people who load their dishes on the bench ABOVE the dishwasher!!!

We have a drain rack in one side of our divided sink.  I rinse dishes and put them there for my husband to then load into the dishwasher as he sees fit.  

He is right, he does load the dishwasher far better than I do ---- by the same token, he can't pack a suitcase worth a damn, so that is always my job.

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We have a drain rack in one side of our divided sink.  I rinse dishes and put them there for my husband to then load into the dishwasher as he sees fit.  

He is right, he does load the dishwasher far better than I do ---- by the same token, he can't pack a suitcase worth a damn, so that is always my job.

How any good relationship should work.  My husband enjoys cooking so he does that.  I do the clean up which I certainly do better than he does.  Since he cooks, he also does the grocery shopping.  I used to work in a laundry/dry cleaners so laundry is my job.  

• Like 1

It just keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on ..............................

giphy.gif

• Like 1

We need a general b***h thread, for both SL & RL whining......... so I'm just gonna whine here anyway.

My allergies started going crazy - eyes watering, sneezing runny nose, scratchy throat.  So I checked and sure enough for our area tree pollens are very high right now.

image.png.7d257b6132b484e2bd2c097b64ef74a4.png

I'm dying here

• Sad 4

Adults operating preteen avatars seem to forget that kids are capable of speaking normally. Not bababababa dadadadada ahgagaga, switching out every other letter with 'w' nonsense.  Do they not remember how they spoke as a child or had contact with one in RL?  I do not know of any 8 year old in RL who speaks in baby talk.

Four/Five year old kids running around with pacifiers.  If you're old enough to graduate from diapers to big kid underpants, you're too old to be sucking on pacifiers. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We need a general b***h thread, for both SL & RL whining......... so I'm just gonna whine here anyway.

My allergies started going crazy - eyes watering, sneezing runny nose, scratchy throat.  So I checked and sure enough for our area tree pollens are very high right now.

image.png.7d257b6132b484e2bd2c097b64ef74a4.png

I'm dying here

Allergies suck!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

switching out every other letter with 'w' nonsense

Yes, what is that about? O.o I can't even think of a film or cartoon where kid characters talk like that,  never mind in RL. 

For authentic 8-year old RP, tell everyone you meet you're going to hack their IP B|

• Like 4

Peeve. You've just finished a meal. You're all poofed out (you did after all just eat half a raw red onion, among other things). You put your hand in your pocket - and the tobacco pot isn't there. You run around trying to find it, and as you stand in the middle of the room wondering what the hey, you spot it - next to your keyboard. 

Oh and an SL peeve, too: people who put the old 'put this ASCII dog in your profile if you're against animal cruelty blablabla'. If you can't come up with anything to put in your profile, you might as well leave it blank. And log out of SL. And go read a book or something. See if it's still possible to re-take third grade. Harrumphs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

ANYONE who spams gestures into chat.

Mother-fudging gesturbators!

True.  Though I have met some that just toss out the occasional 'applause' gesture ascii crap, which is far less offensive than someone that uses that stuff for everything they say in chat.

• Like 1

This isn't really a "peeve", but more of one of those things that just make you go "Huh?" in SL.

I spotted this checking pieces of a mesh linkset today while out shopping.  The person apparently doesn't understand  what the different LOD levels are for -- well, unless there is some reason that I'm unaware of for why you'd want the Low LOD to be better mesh than the Medium LOD.

image.png.69252530d161ee17c92293c96833e168.png

Today's RL peeve:  I bought a new pair of slippers, that overall I actually love.  However, one of them has a small (1-2 inch) piece of loose thread inside at the toe area.  I can get my fingers in enough to grab hold of it, but cannot pull it out or get the clippers in there to cut it.  The damn tiny thread is driving me crazy.

• Haha 1