I Am Running For President Of Second Life 2022

AmberJoyBliss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 9/12/2022 at 9:26 PM, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Seeing as the OP has no "technical skills" I don't know if they are the right candidate because they wouldn't have any idea if their complaints are actually able to be resolved.  Sounds like a lot of smoke blowing but then again, maybe they are the right candidate as that is what most politicians do.

#1 - It is not my job to understand how to solve these problems, but to find people who do and bring them to a meeting with LL folks in the same fields. Once they meet and start talking about all this tech stuff, I have a feeling things will start moving forward for SL in whole. THAT is the main reason I am doing this. I connect people who love working together and haven't met yet.

#2 - These are not my complaints. These are from other people. My complaints are not on this list because it is corruption.

#3 - It is true, I have no technical skills whatsoever, besides basic level stuff like using Python in Blender to automate stuff. And no, I am not saying you should make smoothies from snakes, these are software things we are talking about here.

• Haha 2

On 9/12/2022 at 8:31 PM, Rowan Amore said:

It's more likely multiple views from even less accounts.  Anyone posting on or following the thread would peek in during the day to see what new was posted.  Less than 100 even logged into the forums at the moment.  That doesn't fluctuate all that much.

Online Users - Second Life Community

Yeah, could be no more than 200 people who actually saw this and 100 who read the original post.

[18:01] Amber Joy Bliss (amberjoybliss) Smiles like a devil "It is time to be much much bolder..."

1 hour ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

Yeah, could be no more than 200 people who actually saw this and 100 who read the original post.

[18:01] Amber Joy Bliss (amberjoybliss) Smiles like a devil "It is time to be much much bolder..."

There's more to one at a time'in it, than meets the eye.. Remember what these fellers did for this mans election later on.. hehehe

I removed the bottom video because it was a bit raw..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

You might want to familiarise yourself with meetings that are already available between users and LL. 

https://modemworld.me/category/second-life/sl-tech/sl-project-updates/

You could also use the New Feature request through the jira process.

https://modemworld.me/2020/01/03/sl-jira-tutorial-part-2-feature-requests/#:~:text=Filing A Feature Request Setting the Project and,the top of the form and make sure%3A

Although running for president of SL sounds like a fun RP scenario, there are already avenues for individuals to voice their ideas and concerns with LL.   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

There's more to one at a time'in it, than meets the eye.. Remember what these fellers did for this mans election later on.. hehehe

I removed the bottom video because it was a bit raw..

I have to watch this movie again soon 😂 - "We're mass communicating." - And now, straight to Spotify and listen to the soundtrack.

10 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

You might want to familiarise yourself with meetings that are already available between users and LL. 

https://modemworld.me/category/second-life/sl-tech/sl-project-updates/

You could also use the New Feature request through the jira process.

https://modemworld.me/2020/01/03/sl-jira-tutorial-part-2-feature-requests/#:~:text=Filing A Feature Request Setting the Project and,the top of the form and make sure%3A

Although running for president of SL sounds like a fun RP scenario, there are already avenues for individuals to voice their ideas and concerns with LL.   

Thank you for this and the other replies. There is a lot to research over the coming days. As for a RP scenario, I really do hope more sign up so we can have some presidential debates. This is after all Second Life, anyone can create anything here within the TOS and RL law.

4 hours ago, AmberJoyBliss said:

I have to watch this movie again soon 😂 - "We're mass communicating." - And now, straight to Spotify and listen to the soundtrack.

I did have that song on there, but it was the version where the other politician he's running against interrupts the song..

He say's some things that might have upset some people so I pulled it off.. It's been awhile since I seen that part and forgot he did that in there.. so I was like, Oooookay, we better get that back off there.. hehehehe

Found the version where there isn't any of that.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

16 minutes ago, Sorina Garrigus said:

Will there be a debate between Amber and Governor Linden. The Governor has ran unopposed for decades. 

I would like to hear if the Governor has any plans for affordable simhousing and what he is planning to help the simless camped out at freebie stores. 

I'm offering free cookies for all, no limit to the amount you can have!  it's my promise!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sorina Garrigus said:

Will there be a debate between Amber and Governor Linden. The Governor has ran unopposed for decades. 

I would like to hear if the Governor has any plans for affordable simhousing and what he is planning to help the simless camped out at freebie stores. 

I would actually love to debate this notecard that just came from CasperTech few minutes ago, and especially this part right here:

"You have the right to object to your data being transferred to Linden Research, Inc, by requesting the deletion
    of your data prior to this transfer instead, if you wish. You can view information on the data that we hold on
    your behalf, and request deletion, using our GDPR tool: https://gdpr.casperdns.com. If you have difficulty with
    this tool for any reason, please email gdpr-legal@caspertech.co.uk with your request. In order to take effect
    before the transfer, deletion requests must be activated by 5pm UK time on Monday, 19th of September.
    Otherwise your data will be transferred to Linden Research, Inc, although you can still request that your data
    is deleted by them afterwards."

Five days from now and I am receiving this right before midnight on a Wednesday. That Linden Research is involved and notifies us with such a short notice, makes me wonder if I should not rather run for CEO and clean house at the RL SL HQ.

Update: Campaign HQ has just been rezzed, and will be completed in the coming days.

The website is up and running with more content coming asap.

Chief Of Staff is already hired.

Opening party soon with your's truly as DJ. Last set I did in SL recently was 10 hours and 30 minutes. This time I am going for 12 hours minimum.

Someone asked here why elect me? I get things done.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.