AK is at it again!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 minutes ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

Free head ! 

4 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Pssst! Group is still not free, but they announced a new giveaway just as you predicted! 1L male and female AdvX heads (WILL work with Evo X skins, yippie!).

I don't even know why I'm telling y'all this as I haven't managed to get in yet and certainly don't want to drive more traffic there before I do, but it's available until June 30th, so no worries! 😄

Pardon my lazy screenshot. I just put the group images side by side.

03981b18991d13f9bb197c94d1732ee3.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I am having fun playing with this head so far. Very strong features, which is always a positive for me. Eyelash length slider is very neat, and I am once again reminded how much I like AK animations.

snap_044ed.png

Edited by June Starlight
  • Like 14

I'm trying to find the eye adjustment, unless the one in the animation window is it..

Has anyone been able to get it to use more than, up, center, down, left, right?

I've been trying to see if it will fine tune any more than that, but not had any luck so far..

• Like 2

On 6/16/2022 at 5:32 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm trying to find the eye adjustment, unless the one in the animation window is it..

Has anyone been able to get it to use more than, up, center, down, left, right?

I've been trying to see if it will fine tune any more than that, but not had any luck so far..

I could not get it to work from the hud, but it did make larger and smaller 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

I could not get it to work from the hud, but it did make larger and smaller 

Ya, I guess they have the eye placement in the animation area rather than in the eye area.. The arrows in the eye section are for the brow adjustment.

I've tried both the rigged and unrigged and  can't get the eyes to adjust position, other than extreme positioning.

I've got a couple of their other heads which are much older and it's the same in those as well.  The funny thing is, they have a link and unlink option to move the eyes separately as if they were going to do something with it at some point.. But my older huds on my older heads have that as well and still couldn't do much with those either.. So it may be something they intended but never added.

I ended up just putting on a different set of mesh eyes,  which are my Catwa mesh eyes.. I have some other mesh eyes as well which I'm going to try out..

I was going to try my lelutka eyes from my lily head, but you have to have the lelutka head on to be able even open the hud to adjust them.. hehehehe

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

i dont have an AK head so this may not be the case for your ear

a couple of ideas:

maybe the ear texture is separate to the body skin texture - e.g. if the ears are an add on

so, is it possible to drag the skin texture directly onto the ear?

or, is there a HUD for the ears that you can add the skin texture to?

Sorry if these are no help at all...

Good luck!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

i dont have an AK head so this may not be the case for your ear

a couple of ideas:

maybe the ear texture is separate to the body skin texture - e.g. if the ears are an add on

so, is it possible to drag the skin texture directly onto the ear?

or, is there a HUD for the ears that you can add the skin texture to?

Sorry if these are no help at all...

Good luck!

Thanks , I'm not used to AK too, so far nothing works, There was an update announced in group just now, so I'll try it later, or unpacking another head.

Anyway, I'm very used to my Lelutka and Genus so ... if it doesn't work, no harn dome,

• Like 2

I just picked up the most recent update. The first picture is my Lelutka River head. The second is with the same shape, slightly adjusted, on the [AK] Andro Head.

(It should be named Andra btw.)  There is still the obvious ear texture problem on the right ear, though I'm sure another update will clear this up.)

74780750_A.LelutkaRiverHead02.thumb.jpg.7f04bf3e0cf127289e2f177bf9a8f4b3.jpg

1143135530_AKAndroHeadFemale02.thumb.jpg.9ebd7b8ff157c68fb51fbbea845ab0ad.jpg

• Like 5

Here's Alycia wearing her Lelutka Lilly head, then the same shape, brows, skin, etc. with the AK Andro female head.

The ear texture is fine because she's wearing an EvoX ear tattoo texture that matches her skin. (Persephone was wearing a Lelutka EvoX ear tattoo above.) ^

850037090_A.LelutkaLillyHead1.thumb.jpg.cd2a23fd306bf8ab1f573dd8039bb094.jpg

47328120_AKAndroHeadFemale2.thumb.jpg.ae6f0e759cc8e14ac5d638e338127ead.jpg

• Like 3

Evan wearing Lelutka Logan EvoX, Stay dog Marc skin. Then wearing AK Andro AK ADVX, a slightly adjusted shape, and Stay Dog Marc skin.

( I filled out the lower cheeks to compensate for the sunken cheeks on the Andro head.)

303067700_Evan-A.LeLLoganHeadStrayDogMarcskin1.thumb.jpg.d875354a7bc504a30aaee0d1dd142894.jpg

1398828186_Evan-AKAndroHeadStrayDogMarcskin1.thumb.jpg.316121365b15e3df68b1a8baa7300fca.jpg

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Tary Allen said:

Thanks , I'm not used to AK too, so far nothing works, There was an update announced in group just now, so I'll try it later, or unpacking another head.

Anyway, I'm very used to my Lelutka and Genus so ... if it doesn't work, no harn dome,

ooh i just remembered some ears need a special ear texture! You don't use the body skin texture but a separate ear texture!

but maybe you tried to do that already - maybe another package to unpack for that with your head?

• Like 2

I just got the redelivery of the head - now the ears are fixed, and makeup is in the correct place.  I picked this up for an alt.  It is decently mature with the right hair and makeup.  I might keep it.  This alt only has one EvoX skin though.  It is a standard pretty look, but I'll customize it more over time.

image.thumb.jpeg.da1d7719cee06606b88476a7190dc57c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.12da83bbc965a1dfc008cfc4faa763a3.jpeg

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
Edited to add the makeup version
  • Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.