Cannot find a calm, cute, not suggestive AO

Eirynne Sieyes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Looking and looking and looking...and still looking! 

I'm tired of looking like I can't stop moving around. 

Without having to put it together myself, does a female AO with subtle movement, a little playful but not suggestive exist? 

Voir animations has a nearly still AO.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Voir-BENTO-Almost-STILL-AO-for-curvy-girls/10638169

• Thanks 1

Thanks Rowan. They have an inworld shop where you can try the AOs http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Noguchi/182/14/59. There is some nice fluidity on these, especially the sit poses. But still a little too fidget-eee and model-eee on the stands. Or maybe too unnatural. I don't remember the last time I walked around holding my arms crossed or my palms at a 90-degree angle.

There have been many people asking for Bento AOs with subtle, realistic movement for a long time. I don't understand why they are so hard to find. Or if they exist at all. 🙁

The last time I tried putting an AO together from various sets, the stands did not meld into each other. One time my avi jumped about a meter from one position into the next, lol!

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
add more

11 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

There have been many people asking for Bento AOs with subtle, realistic movement for a long time. I don't understand why they are so hard to find. Or if they exist at all. 

Because most people I know do create their own AOs using the built in Firestorm AO or some other one.  I pick up stands here and there, usually subtle breathing with slight hand and leg movements.  I also never cycle through them as I'm standing around.  Some stands are dependent on the outfit I'm wearing.  Is the skirt/dress very full so.that my hands would be stuck inside?  I have stands for that.  I often see women standing with their hands inside their breasts as they cycle animations.  I've never seen one AO with stands that work for every avatar.

You'll find far more single animations than full AOs as that is where the market has gone in recent years IMO.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I mostly use nearly still poses from Lyrium and OMY for my ao . I too hate moving around , and theirs are a step up from just being totally still. There is some subtle hand movements and leg movements with some of their other poses. Other places to try : Go & See and Anaposes . The first two don't have full AOs but just the stands , but the second two may have full aos. I definitely recommend using the firestorm built in ao  and just picking  singular poses and animations you like. It's very easy to setup .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hunny Bunny said:

But they do, there's even a hyperlink to it from the marketplace page you linked.

A link does not guarantee a store still exists. I recently clicked on a link to visit an in world store and landed in someone's living room, 30 seconds later got kicked out to mine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

b6ba43e2a1b4e3d1a526b3a3e8cc01d9.thumb.jpg.f88aebf9e4b147d93e562084b26f0274.jpg

3 minutes ago, Ayeleeon said:

A link does not guarantee a store still exists. I recently clicked on a link to visit an in world store and landed in someone's living room, 30 seconds later got kicked out to mine.

I verified it worked before I responded. Just so you know 😁

Edited by Hunny Bunny
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Because most people I know do create their own AOs using the built in Firestorm AO or some other one.  I pick up stands here and there, usually subtle breathing with slight hand and leg movements.  I also never cycle through them as I'm standing around.  Some stands are dependent on the outfit I'm wearing.  Is the skirt/dress very full so.that my hands would be stuck inside?  I have stands for that.  I often see women standing with their hands inside their breasts as they cycle animations.  I've never seen one AO with stands that work for every avatar.

You'll find far more single animations than full AOs as that is where the market has gone in recent years IMO.

That's what I usually do, I pickup stands and sits and other animations from here and there, and make my own. Although, I got an AO HUD from the ZHAO-II rather than the FS AO. And since, I too just stand around, I prefer the breathing stands and never cycle them.

1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet 😬 and experiment. Thanks for the info about using the built in FS AO. Never took it seriously.

There's one other store you can have a look at, I might have the inw LM to it, I just need to have a look. But, I really don't buy a whole set of AO since they're more costly and have tons of unused animations which I rarely use, so I go by buying different animations and altogether I make my own. So the store name is called *EAT ME STORE* ; I have been using their animations from a really long time now. They have AOs and as well as stands. [Both static and breathing.] You can give it a try, from the AO set you can just buy the poses of your choice. Their single poses costs all below 100 Ls. If you send me an IM inw, I can share the LM with you.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Some other store was at the link.

(later)Just saw Hunny Bunny's post. Will try it again.

(still later) And I can't find a link on MP, nor do I know what link I found earlier tht didn't work. Hunny, can you please post inworld link?

dbc17e3e7f54406054ed2d9af262d81e.png.137cee6708811bd6df87923eca6c7799.png

That other store is Lunar, Lyrium is on the same region. When you land veer right LUNAR AND FRIENDS/151/89/19

• Like 1

Stun is where I get most of my stands. They are in various weekend sales every week. Often with a pack of 3 breathing stands for about 60L. I like them because they are pretty still, but have enough leg shifting and arm readjusting or finger movement to look alive.

Many of Oracul's AOs have a few exaggerated stands but the individual poses are only 20L, and that price includes many various heights for each animation. All my walks and runs come from Oracul.

I can't think of a single AO I could buy and be completely happy with right out of the box. They all have one animation or another that gets on my nerves. If you don't feel like figuring out how to edit a traditional AO and you don't want to use the Firestorm AO another option is Akeyo's 1L nano AO. It comes with some preloaded animations but you can delete them just by rezzing it and opening it like a box and deleting the animations that are inside. Then you drag your animations from your inventory onto the box and it will sort them into stands, walks, sits or runs or whatever itself. It's quite an old AO, there are probably similar simple ones out there but I don't know em.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sapa has some great animations some of them are static and some have a minimal breathing and movement. Some of them have really weird movements

Eat Me copy bots animations or they have and I don't know if they still are but I got a couple of their aos that were free and realized I already had some of the animations they just weren't by whoever owns EAT Me.  I don't have the aos still in my inventory but I am pretty sure at least one of the animations was by SLC. Be warned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2021 at 9:05 AM, Eirynne Sieyes said:

The last time I tried putting an AO together from various sets, the stands did not meld into each other. One time my avi jumped about a meter from one position into the next, lol!

I know that one.

Something I'm still looking for is a matching set of animations for my NPCs, which animate like bento avatars.

I need:

• A few stands, including stand with arms crossed.
  • Walk slowly
  • Walk fast
  • Run
  • Left turn, usable with walks
  • Right turn, usable with walks.

All these should transition smoothly as the NPC changes modes. The transitions are the important thing. I wish I could adjust speed, ease-in and ease-out on purchased anims.

• Like 1

So glad I saw this post because it pushed me to FINALLY make a custom AO for myself, because DUH why wouldn't I??..............why I waited so long is a mystery even to myself lol although it was probably because I thought it would be hard. The Firestorm AO is freaking awesome and so easy. I can pick only the poses/anims, I love and get rid of the awkward looking ***** and poses where my hands are hovering inside my ass and intestines! Love it!

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Arkam said:

My main avi is a female one, and she uses the poses from *AMANI* - Tranquil AO, integrated with Firestorm AO

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AMANI-Tranquil-AO-Bento/16094412

Looks good... I'll definitely go in world to check the store out. As it is some of my curvy body takes* with my main and alt female avis pick the butts way too much when standing with a lot of AOs.  

*Curvy, but none are veering in the extremes of Kupra. Biggest body I own (through an alt) is the Kalhene Erika. Well OK, I have one, but it's a low poly take someone posted on the MP for fun. I use that for experimenting stuff.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.