What are your thoughts on the updated lucky eggs

flux Bashly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For many of us we bought the lucky eggs to maintain the rent of the land from each purchase now there is a new lucky egg update that only when the customer wins the prize only then does the owner gets 10% of the winngs. What are your thoughts on this update of the lucky eggs

• Confused 2

6 hours ago, flux Bashly said:

For many of us we bought the lucky eggs to maintain the rent of the land from each purchase now there is a new lucky egg update that only when the customer wins the prize only then does the owner gets 10% of the winngs. What are your thoughts on this update of the lucky eggs

I thought this type of thing was no longer allowed in Second Life as it's classed as gambling. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

I thought this type of thing was no longer allowed in Second Life as it's classed as gambling. 

It seems like a normal banned sploders but in reading the website, you get a 'lucky egg' when you put money in.  I guess that's how the bypass the gambling aspect?  No transfer also so within the rules of No Gacha?   

Do customers have to make a purchase to get an entry into the sploder?

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. Unlike other sploders, the Lucky Egg grants 100% free entry into the sploder via the website.

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.