Location location location

rasterscan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a Bellie houseboat, and a house within walking distance of each other. The sea is navigable, and I can sail between them up a canal if I chose to. The neighbourhood is deserted, which I like. I've rented an island with friends, and it was a lot of fun, but right now we're between rentals. The neighbours there were not really on our wavelength. But that's not why we moved. It was just time.

• Like 3

I'm 3 and 4.  We own quite a bit of mainland, and my main area is our Blake Sea region, which I enjoy beyond measure.  I like the Bellisseria area because all of my LI goes to decor, not to having to plonk down a house, plus I just enjoy the aesthetics of the planned communities.

And then for my retreat from everyone else, I rent a parcel in a multi-region private estate.  It's a mountain home, which is unlike anything else I have inworld.. and I adore it :)

• Like 2

1 for me. I like having a premade landscape and house so I can have more LI to work with without the house and trees eating into the prim allotment. I can't terraform worth a damn, so the arranged flora and paved roads on the Belli continent is nice.

• Like 2

3 for me i have mainland and Bellisseria, Though rented i like being able to rez what I want on mainland and be able to have my store. In Bellisseria i have a stilt home in a great location that I enjoy, it's my favourite of the themes so far. I went premium just for Bellisseria and would only give up my current home if a better theme came along or I could no longer afford it 

• Like 2

On 8/31/2021 at 3:37 AM, rasterscan said:

Which of these following three statements applies mostly to you, and why ?

3 - I want a place on Mainland AND I want a place in Belliseria and I shall have it.

I've got each.

2 spots on mainland (because of tier roundoff, I've still got about 600m tier left too) and one in Belliseria.

Some years back I had a spot on a private estate and learned why that was a bad idea when the estate remade all the regions around me, and then suddenly closed. The first step was an attempt to prevent the second - but it broke the reason I had rented (it was a long winding river estate with plots along the water, and they removed the water, I logged in one day and my boats were stuck in the ground with a road outside my parcel).

The larger estates rent unthemed cheap lots of have themes that are not suited for niche users like me. The smaller ones can't be profitable to survive...

I have also tried the 'rent a boat slip' system - and that works except I have to keep remembering to pay the fee - which is an amazing way to either forget, or remember that I am paying for something I'm not fully using...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 974 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.