How Does Your SL Look Today?

8 hours ago, SandorWren said:

I hung out a bit with @Leora Greenwoodand Tiggie tonight in my Sabrina Alt. Hell...Celia didn't even have a chance to give her some extra eyerolls from her purse!!!

I started off with my most Casual outfit. Leora hadn't seen me in this Alt before.

SabrinaAndleoradancing.thumb.jpg.3147d2df7a6a96490825c2fe20bedd68.jpg

I DID change my outfit after Leora had a chance to see it. I also DID end up topless for a minute by accident though. Somehow my outfit change didn't work properly. i couldn't get a pic of that, because I was too busy trying to get a top on. I wish Leora would have!!! 

SabrinaandLeoradancingdiff.thumb.jpg.aacd0d1f83161b69a76fa8176b801bab.jpg

LeoraDancing.thumb.jpg.ff1ba8267abd6576da03d78fb808ee7a.jpg

LOL, thanks for joining the line!  We had fun and you were surprisingly well-behaved, even considering the brief nudity.  I was keeping an eye on local chat and, amazingly, no one even seemed to notice the nudity!  The DJ gave you a vocal call-out at the end of the set and thanked you for joining the line.  Later, she asked me what your last name was, maybe for the arrest warrant, not sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 9/18/2024 at 4:56 PM, brodiac90 said:

That's an option. Some people prefer to adopt a child avatar into the family 😄

Talked this over with her yesterday, she vetoed the idea, since there is no guarantee the child will RP being a good kid. I won’t repeat her terminology for what she wants to avoid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leora Greenwood said:

LOL, thanks for joining the line!  We had fun and you were surprisingly well-behaved, even considering the brief nudity.  I was keeping an eye on local chat and, amazingly, no one even seemed to notice the nudity!  The DJ gave you a vocal call-out at the end of the set and thanked you for joining the line.  Later, she asked me what your last name was, maybe for the arrest warrant, not sure.

Thanks for spending the time with me!!! It WAS fun!!!

LOL I'm in Canada. Women ARE legally allowed to be topless in public (where men are as well)!!! So no arrest warrant warranted!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, SandorWren said:

LOL I'm in Canada. Women ARE legally allowed to be topless in public (where men are as well)!!! So no arrest warrant warranted!!!

This AND we can buy weed at the malls... no wonder we are so damn HAPPY and apologize to to the rest of the world for our good fortune!  ;-D  (Paid for by the Canadian Department of Immigration - NOT 😉 - Just trying to drum up some new people to help keep us warm for the coming winter)

Oh and the Topic-Relevant gif for the day is our new Region on Mainland (Firewake) on the Corsica Continent, in early days of becoming coastal Corsican village...

cae11b417d7ea603f581b5280529e409.gif

Edited by BJoyful
added gif and coffee afterthought
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BJoyful said:

Isso E podemos comprar maconha nos shoppings... não é de admirar que estejamos tão FELIZES e pedimos desculpas ao resto do mundo por nossa boa sorte! ;-D (Pago pelo Departamento Canadense de Imigração - NÃO 😉 - Apenas tentando angariar algumas pessoas novas para ajudar a nos manter aquecidos para o próximo inverno)

Ah, e o gif relevante para o tópico do dia é a nossa nova região no continente (Firewake) no continente da Córsega, nos primeiros dias de se tornar uma vila costeira da Córsega ...

cae11b417d7ea603f581b5280529e409.gif

beautiful place for a community.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1